23 : Spying - Petros

Petros does not normally do this kind of things , but when someone tells you that they want to trap a soul into an object , you start to ask yourself some questions . So that is why he was now hidding behind a wall , spying on Sot , Phedora and Charis . They made a meeting right at the green spot behind the base . No one really comes there so maybe they thought it was a great place .
      Petros was a bit too far to actually hear what they were saying , but luckly he can lip-read .
"What did you found out ?" Phedora asked Sot .
       He ran a hand through his brown hair and Petros's heart skipped a beat . Concentrate ! , he told himself , but it's kind of hard to concentrate when the person you are in love with stays just some meters away from you . Yes , Petros was in love with Sot . He never told anyone that , he does not have anyone to tell anyways .
      Petros always liked him from a distance because he was scared to make a move and  probably because he was kind of scared not to accidentally kiss him or something like that . He was kind of surprised when Sot came to him for help . That is why he actually helped Sot with the spell . Because it was him who asked .
      Even so , Petros knew that Sot liked Charis , a daughter of Apollo and one of his roommates -he made it well known through the base . He could not deny the fact that he was jealous of her . Very jealous . He hated Charis for this reason , even though that she did not do anything . He always felt rage burn in his veins everytime he saw her .
"The Hades kids told me that there are lots of doorways to the Underworld around Greece . All we have to do is find them . They are marked with a black spot on the ground or walls or anything like that . You just have to touch them and they teleport you there ." Sot explained , smiling proudly . Seeing him smile , Petros felt as if smiling too , but stopped himself .
"And how exactly did you manage to get this information without suspicions ?" Charis asked , crossing her arms . Petros rolled his eyes .
"My plan . As you can see , it worked ." Sot smirked .
"You still did not tell us what your plan was ." Phedora said .
      Sot chuckled and Petros's heart skipped another beat "It doesn't matter what it was , if it worked , it worked ."
       Phedora sighed "Alright then."
"By the way , that son of Hecate named Petros told us to tell you he said hi ." Charis said .
       Petros stared in disbelief at her . Oh wow . 
"Oh , really ? Guess we were actually friends after all ." Sot smiled . 
Yeah.. friends .. , Petros frowned . But I guess friends is better than strangers..
"Then we should get going ?" Phedora asked "We have to prepare for tommorow ."
Underworld..tommorow...prepare .. oh no ! , Petros stared with shock They will go to the Underworld to get the soul ! I should had known ! I am so stupid . I am totally going to follow them . I will make sure Sot does not get hurt .. or Phedora , something tells me that she needs to stay alive ... and maybe Charis too , I am not that much of a jerk . 
       Suddenly all the three demigods started walking in Petros's direction . Oh right , the back door is right behind me . Petros quickly ran back into the base .