22 : Trap a soul into an object - Phedora

"Do you see him around here ?" Phedora turned her head in all directions , looking at every corner of the big room "He could not possibly not be taking breakfast ."
As she decided a day ago , all three -her , Charis and Sot- could start their searching the day after . Now there she was along with Charis in the breakfast hall , looking hopelessly around the room , searching for a child of Hecate called Petros . Sot was long gone . Finished his breakfast with the speed of light and went right away to the library . He said he had a plan . No more details . Phedora and Charis decided to trust him with his "plan" .
"Dark brown hair and eyes , dark clothing , most likely tall ? I think I see someone ." Charis said . Phedora turned her head to her to see her pointing to the far end of the room .
Some guy stood at a table eating alone . He was not lonely in sad way , he seemed to enjoy the lonelyness . He had wavy dark brown hair cut at the nape of his neck . It was kind of messy , looking like he did not care much of it . Maybe he actually does not .
His brown eyes were looking down at his plate with a tired expression . He was wearing a black jacket with a dark purple shirt underneat and black leather pants .
He did not seem to notice when Phedora and Charis walked to him .
"Are you by any chance the son of Hecate called Petros ?" Phedora asked .
The boy looked up from his plate and stared between the two girls , his brow raised in question -and annoyment , as Phedora observed- "Yes , I am Petros . What do you want from me ?" he said flatly , crossing his arms . Maybe she just imagined things , but she saw that for a moment he looked at Charis with a stare as cold as ice .
"Sot said that you can help us ." Phedora said .
Petros's gaze softened suddenly "Sot as in Sotirios ? That son of Hermes ?"
"Uh.. yeah ." Charis nodded .
"What did he say about me ?" Petros said with curiosity .
"He told us you helped him sneak somewhere unobserved . I suppose you used magic , right ?" Phedora kept the same serious tone despise her confusion on the demigod's sudden change of mood .
The curiosity in Petros's eyes faded "Oh..uh.. yeah, I used magic . I am not a child of Hecate for nothing ." his annoyed frown returned "What do you want me to help you two with ?"
"Do you know how to trap a soul into an object ?" Phedora asked .
Both of Petros's eyebrows raised in surprise "Trap a soul into an object ? Gods , are you trying to trap a soul into an object ?!" a line formed between his eyebrows .
"Yes . Do you know or not how to trap a soul into an object ?" Charis crossed her arms with impatience .
Petros frowned at her coldly "Yes , but why do you need to do that ?"
"We are not giving details . It's important so please tell us ." Phedora said with pleading eyes .
The son of Hecate sighed "I do not know what you will do with this information , but I could care less ." he gestured to some empty seats at the table "Sit down both of you ."
Phedora and Charis sat down .
"So there are two possible ways to trap a soul . One of them is make the soul get into the object willingly ." Petros looked between the girls with a very serious expression "If it declines .. then there is the second way . You need to say a specific spell while holding the object you want to trap the soul in in front of it ." he looked down at the unfinished food on the table "It's a forbidden spell .." he said with a lower tone "But luckly I am one of the few people who know it . The object I hold before me is your new prison , said in the ancient tongue of the gods and titans ."
Phedora blinked a few times before saying anything "You have our thanks , Petros ." she got up , then Charis got up too "Goodbye ." they both started walking away .
"Wait.." Petros suddenly said .
Phedora turned her head to him .
"Um.. can you tell Sotirios I said hello ?" Petros rubbed the back of his neck , looking away .
"Uh.. sure ?" Phedora said with confusion .
"Thanks ... now goodbye ." Petros turned his attention again to his plate .
Both girls were confused but decided to walk away .
"Honestly , I think that demigod hates me ." Charis said frowning slightly .