8 : The party - Iro

A glass of crimson wine stood in Iro's hand . It was already midnight . The party was at it's peak , everyone was drinking , dancing and laughing .
It is a success ! , Iro thought proudly while smiling . She did not expect her first ever party to turn out so good .
The only person that seemed to not like the party was Alk . Iro saw him standing in a corner , an untouched glass of wine in his hand . He ignored or frowed at anyone who tried to talk with him . She never understood her little brother's cold attitude . Why can't he just have fun like anyone else ? Iro decided to ignore him . She will not let him ruin her good mood regardless of what he does . It was her first day off after all . Who knows when the next one will be ?
Iro took a sip of her wine and smiled at the crowd . She dressed in her finest clothes . She had her long and curly blonde hair in a messy braid she hurried to do out of exitement for the party .
"Hello , Iro .." she heard a voice behind her say "Great party"
She turned and saw a guy . His hair was a medium lenght and light brown . His eyes were emerald green . Iro recognized those emerald eyes . He was Aemilius , the son of Kronos Alk defeated years ago at the tournament . He is also her ex-lover that she broke up with because of his narcissist behaviour and insane plans . He was smiling while holding a glass of wine .
Iro grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the pavillion fastly . The son of Kronos dropped the glass on their way out , the wine pouring on the green grass . Muffled music sang from behind them .
"What are you doing here ? I do not remember inviting you !" Iro said in an angry tone .
"You are right ... you did not invite me , but if I remember correctly , you said that the people you invited can bring their friends . And as I know , you invited my brother " Aemillius said smirking .
Iro rolled her eyes "So what are you here for then ? Get revenge on my brother , Alk ? Cause chaos in general ?"
Aemillius chuckled " What ? No . You really thought that I could hold a grudge on Alkaios for two years for taking that stupid spot in the Finders ? I thought you knew me better than that . In fact , where is Alkaios ? I want to congrats him for getting the general rank " he smiled .
Iro shook her head "I am not telling you that !"
Aemillius' smile dropped . He sighed "Can't you just believe me for once ?" he grabbed Iro's hand "I know I have done some mistakes , but I changed .."
Iro stared at him in disgust then pulled her hand out of his grasp fastly "Three years ago I told you to get away from me and live your stupid life ... three years ago I decided to forget everything about you and live as if I never met you..and now you are here telling me you changed ?" she chuckled "Great joke "
Aemillius frowed at her "Fine then ! I will just go away and leave you alone like you want ..."
"Thank you !" Iro said smiling in triumph . She started walking away , back to the party "Make sure to not talk with me again . Or with Alkaios"
Iro heard Aemillius saying something but she was too far away to hear what he said .
She walked in the pavillion like nothing happened , smiling to everyone who talked to her . Iro searched the crowd for Alk but realised that he was nowhere to be seen .
Please tell me he just left , she thought concerned then realised the extreme paranoia of her thought . Iro laughed What am I saying ? He is not a general for nothing , he can deal with an attack better than I can . He will be alright , she thought while taking a sip of her wine .