I wanted to be your woman

"You mean like a sudden rainstorm forces them together beneath a canopy. They look I to each other's eyes...and realize they were made for each other?"

"People would gather and do some formal dancing and then realize they had misunderstood each other and they were actually deeply in love."

<<><>>

The bed was soft. No nails. No squeaks. The bed felt like one big cloud.

The room felt as though it didn't exist.

The pillow felt as though it was a part of the bed. The whole bed was one big cloud in the emptiness of the sky.

As though it was a clear day and it was that one lonely cloud, just waiting to disappear, as it wasn't supposed to be there.

Crowley didn't know, but all this time she had been in love without knowing it. Six thousand years of waiting when he didn't even know he was waiting.

The demon was laying there as though he were in the middle of making a snow angel. But he was just in his bed.

The bed hugged the demon as it sunk in even more with every move. For how he wished it would just completely make him in.

Bedrooms were supposed to be a sanctuary, somewhere where you could drown in your feelings.

Crowley did not feel that way about his bedroom. She felt it as just the place he slept or the place he used to get rid of her headaches.

She tried her best to not think of the Angel.

But those attempts were useless.

For Aziraphale was his new headache.

The new thought she could never erase.

The kiss, the memories. The abandonment.

Memories never go away. And these will drown out the rest for a long time.

All Crowley wanted was Aziraphale.

But like his flight, that was taken away from him. The one thing he enjoyed. Ripped away quickly from his heart.

No matter how cold it was, Crowley's heart always loved and cared. But now that he was gone, what was there to love? What was there to care for?