the picture part 2

Getting discorporated by holy water was a strange feeling.
There was no connection to the body. No connection to reality.
It was just black, it felt as though you were floating, a freeing feeling.
Though you weren't floating. There was no body. Just a soul.
Crowley just reduced to a ball of light, a soul. Which could be considered a star. There was one way that Crowley could return.
But you'd have to search the entire universe. Just for that little ball of light with no certainty that it was him.
Touch it, and the body was restored.
It could be Crowley, or it could be another demon. No guarantees that it would be ever found.
When you're a ball of light with no body, there is no self awareness, so you're just floating around, endlessly.
No Angel, no Demon knew there was a way, but Aziraphale.
It had been a long time since he drank the holy water. He did not know how long he had been looking. For he had only found about three balls of souls.
And they were both demons he had never seen before.
The first he found, he had no idea that when he touched it, it would return from discorporation. He just had a feeling that when he touched it, something would happen.
And something did. They did not speak. They just stared for a bit and left each other alone.
After that, he tried to find these lights, hoping that one would be Crowley. The second he found after maybe a month.
They stayed with each other for a while. It was an angel he knew a long time ago. They parted ways after about a week.
It's been a hundred years since he found the second one.
Aziraphale had been flying around aimlessly just trying to find another one. Until one day.
He found one. It shined brighter than the other two. But why? Had it been Crowley?
It was Michael, they just ignored each other. He thought that Michael had just been going back to Earth after he released them.
He had kept on going. His goal has been the same since he started. Find Crowley.
When he found the fourth, it was different from the others. It seemed like a soul sized black hole.
Aziraphale carefully made his way to the peculiar soul. He couldn't remember the time he found the third. So he wouldn't take any chances. Even if it wasn't Crowley.
The Black hole moved away from Aziraphale, as it couldn't suck up anything bigger than a pebble. As souls weren't that big.
When Aziraphale finally caught it, it took a moment to get it to open. It wasn't as instant as the other three.
The ball finally opened, the body built itself and long, seemingly red curls appeared. It was hard to tell, as this part of the universe was quite dark.
It was as though an egg shell broke.
Aziraphale grabbed the figure, as it was just floating and not moving much with the occasional fidget.
The curls covered their faces, Aziraphale brushed them back, revealing Crowley.
It had taken quite some time, but he had finally found the demon.
"Are those," Crowley muttered, "Stars?"
Aziraphale looked at the demon's brown eyes, he was still a demon but his eyes were somehow brown?
"Yes," the Angel said with a smile, "They are stars, dear."
"Where am I? I thought I drank the.." Crowley looked at Aziraphale, "Angel?"
"Yes it's me Crowley." Aziraphale couldn't help but smile widely, as he couldn't even remember how long he was waiting for.
The two embraced among the stars, no matter how dark it may be.
The red curls were dancing among the nonexistent amounts of gravity.
For there was no possibility for the demon's eyes to be fixed, but they were. Perhaps the Almighty fixed them. Or it was one hell of a miracle.
Or maybe just maybe, it was Aziraphale that fixed the stars in Crowley's eyes.