jealous

{this one is going to be a lot shorter because I had no other ideas. And I wanted to write something a bit more wholesome than I've been doing 😭😭}

"I will discorporate you if you wreck Benny." Warned the demon as he handed his squishmallow hesitantly to the clumsy angel.
"I know how much you love this squishmallow, dear." Aziraphale smiled as he took it away before Crowley ripped it away again. "I will take good care of it."
"Do you? Will you?! His name is Benny not it!!" Crowley said, slightly angry.
Aziraphale backed away slowly as he performed a miracle to clean the toy and quickly handed it back.
Crowley snatched it back from him and hugged it to her chest.
"You know you're quite cute with that?" Aziraphale said, slightly nervous.
"Shut up!"
The squishmallow was a snowman Benny that Crowley had found at the store about two weeks ago. He stole it of course. Aziraphale was quite surprised he stole it considering it was a little bit bigger than Crowley's head.
"What is that even supposed to be?"
"BENNY," Crowley said in a loud manner, and then quickly said quietly, "is supposed to be a big foot."
"Well that makes sense for it." Aziraphale said rather sarcastically.
She gave the Angel a glare for the snarky comment.
"Sorry, Benny." Aziraphale corrected himself.
Crowley looked at Aziraphale suspiciously and hugged Benny tighter.
Crowley sat down on the sofa clinging to his stuffed animal. He never expected to get so attached to it, but he did surprisingly.
Aziraphale sat down right next to him and huffed. "When is it gonna be my turn?"
"What?" Crowley asked, quite puzzled.
"I'm," Aziraphale hesitated, "Jealous."
"You?! An Angel? Jealous?!!" Crowley smiled and teased Azi.
Aziraphale gave him a look and looked to the side away from the demon.
"I'm not jealous." Aziraphale sneered, knowing he literally just said he was.
Crowley overdramatically nodded his head up and down, "Yeah yeah totally."
The two smiled at each other and let out a burst of laughter.