Alpha Centauri

{Beelzebub and Gabriel}

"Are you sure that was a good idea? What if hell really does try to come find us?" Gabriel bothered for the third time that day.
"As I keep saying, Gabriel. They are too understaffed to come get us for at least another hundred years. Unless they lose that whole war thing." Beelzebub said with a rather dramatic sigh towards the worried Angel.
The Angel didn't quite believe the former Duke of Hell. But seeing as they were, he was inclined to do so. "What about Heaven?"
"How am I supposed to know what heaven is going to do?" Beelzebub groaned, "That hasn't been my lot in thousands of years."
"True." Gabriel sighed out.
"What do you think they'll do?"
"Well, if they do anything," Gabriel thought aloud. "I wouldn't know because what we did had never happened before. So they might do nothing perhaps."
The two sat in silence for a moment. None of them had thought through what they would do here. There were no earth objects. Like chess. Or cigarettes. The cigarettes bit quite bothered Beelzebub.
The music was more what Gabriel was missing from Earth.
The two couldn't just perform miracles and get whatever they wanted here. They were too far away to do that.
Beelzebub looked at Gabriel, who quickly did the same. They exchanged looks and Beelzebub grabbed the other's hand.
"What do you want to do?"
"I don't know," Mumbled Gabriel, "Do you have any ideas?"
"None."
The two couldn't help but smile and they bursted out into laughter. There was nothing really funny about this, but the two had a weird sense of humor.
For the tiny planet was now home to this "celestials."
And they called it home.
Because there they could be themselves.

{It's short because I couldn't think of anything else. I'll definitely do more Beelzebub and Gabriel though.}