Chapter 25:Mommy being here

Liliane's pov

 i woke up snuggled close to my Mama, and she appeared to be still asleep with her eyes closed. Believing that Mama was tin deep slumber, I decided to play with her hair. Giggling softly, I said, "Pwetty haiw, Mama," as I twirled Mama's locks between my tiny fingers.

My curious eyes scanned the room, searching for my favorite plush toy, Olaf. After a bit of looking around, I spotted Olaf lying on the floor, just out of my reach. Determined to get to my beloved toy, I attempted to crawl out of the bed. However, Mama's loving arm held me in place.

Growing a bit frustrated, I let out a small whine. I tried to sneak out from under Mama's arm, hoping to reach Olaf without disturbing Mama's rest. But in an instant, Mama pulled me back and playfully opened her eyes, her gaze filled with warmth.

"Where are you going, little one?" ama asked, her eyes turning a playful shade of red, and her fangs grew a little taller, but it was all in good fun. my eyes widened in surprise,

mama's fangs  seemed quite sharp. Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to test them. I extended my tiny pinky finger and lightly touched Mama's fangs, hoping they wouldn't be too sharp.

To my surprise, Mama's fangs were sharp enough to give me a small cut. I whimpered softly, feeling a bit of pain, and showed Mama my injured finger, saying, "Bobo, Mama. Teeth gave wuwu bobo."

Mama cooed in response, her eyes filled with gentle concern. She leaned in and licked my injured finger, making me squirm and exclaim, "Eeeew, no, Mama!"

Mama chuckled softly and then showed me my finger, which completely healed

My eyes widened in astonishment as I looked at my magically healed finger. I  said, "Wewe bobo, Mama," again, but to my surprise, Mama's voice took on a deeper, more reassuring tone as she spoke, "Mommy can heal the little one's injuries."

" So, I asked, "Mommy?"

Mama's eyes twinkled with affection as she nodded and confirmed, "Yes."

However, I furrowed my tiny brow, processing the information. I then spoke up, saying, "You no Mama, wight, Mama?"

this woman smiled warmly and praised my quick thinking, saying, "Smart little one." I continued to gaze at her, pondering, until the memory of Mama explaining the special presence in her head suddenly came to me.

With a delighted expression, I exclaimed, "Lucyyyyy!"

Lucy gently corrected me, "Mommy."

Realizing my mistake, I repeated, "Mommy." The word felt warm and comforting on my lips, just like Mama's love,