◇7◇

(T

(T.W : Mentions of mental illness)

Jeongin leaned against the kitchen counter, preparing the ingredients for their dinner as he continued the conversation.
"There was a lot happening about him. That we do know and we don't know."

Jisung, still lounging on the sofa, chimed in, "Oh yes, that was really chaotic. The detailed information about his case is only known to a few officials, including Chan."

Felix was keen to hear more. As Jeongin said putting needed instant rice packs inside the microwave.

"I mean, I've seen police and crowds coming to the hospital areas, but this case is really something else. I've heard and seen criminals coming and going, but I've never seen someone killing their own sibling and then but also denying it so hard being so emotional"

Jisung added, "It was the time I got in here, so I was obviously overwhelmed by the way it was handled. He was quite aggressive, pushing off the officers and taking hold of the staff. He would shout a lot and yell at the people around him."

"I felt bad for the guy, to be honest," Jeongin continued. "It seemed to me, maybe because of his mental condition, he accidentally killed his brother and heavily regrets it now."

Jisung, more skeptical, interjected, "But he's a weirdo, Jeongin. What if he was just pretending? Like now, he's silent, knowing well his denials won't work."

Felix, still trying to grasp the situation, asked, "What did he do, though?"

Jeongin explained, "He killed his brother, shot him 8 times during an argument over a property share issue"

Jisung added, "Most probably their father's property. That guy is hella rich, owns places, and runs businesses. So Minho and his brother might have argued over the heir case. Since Minho is younger, he might have gotten triggered by his elder brother's power."

Jeongin concluded, "Killing his brother and then denying it like his life depends on it... Criminals usually enjoy it, but this is insane."

Jisung chuckled, shaking his head. "EXACTLY, Minho was INSANE to do that to his brother. His mental condition broke out during the argument. He did something he wasn't supposed to do, and then he got back to reality and lost his mind to his emotions."

Felix furrowed his eyebrows, trying to understand. "So, his condition isn't exactly clear?"

Jeongin smiled simply.

Jisung turned towards Felix, his expression serious.

"Multiple Personality Disorder aka Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)"

(This disorder involves the presence of two or more distinct identity states, often referred to as "alters," that control an individual's behavior. This could explain Minho's shifting personalities and moments of denial)