◇28◇

(twist and turns)

(twist and turns)

Putting aside the phone Felix was confused and astonished by what Jisung had just told him.

Why would Lee Minho run away from the hospital before reaching the court? This made him really skeptical.

His hands clenched on the steering wheel as he started the car, driving towards his house, muttering to himself, "I should stay focused... I shouldn't think about him.. Police will catch him either way"

Later, he entered his house and switched on the TV. He sat on the sofa, flipping through channels until he landed on the news.

His heart sank as he saw the most familiar face plastered on the screen.

Breaking news: Lee Minho, a wanted mentally unstable criminal, had run away.

He sat there, watching the hospital and the crowd around it on the TV. Switching off the TV with a blank face, he sat up and walked towards his kitchen, pouring himself some water.

As he drank it all in, thoughts keeping on coming about the sudden change of events surrounding Minho's escape.

Standing there for a while, slowly moving on to wash the glass and putting it away, Felix walked out of the kitchen-

He gasped as a hand pulled him aside, pressing him against the wall. His back hit the surface as he felt the sharp metal pressing against his neck, preventing him from pushing the intruder off.

"Missed me?" a voice whispered.

Felix's eyes widened in shock as he saw Lee Minho in front of him. He managed to ask hurriedly "What's going on?"

"I should be the one asking you that, right Felix? What is going on with you, baby?" Minho replied he calmly asked him looking into his eye's.

Felix narrowed his eyes in disbelief. "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean," Minho insisted.

Annoyed, Felix retorted, "Stop playing games, Minho. You can't just show up like this after everything that's happened."

Minho said with a chuckle "Come on, Felix, you should know by now that I love to keep you on your toes. But you know what? I didn't know you were keeping so many others on their toes all this time."

Felix was utterly confused, blinking rapidly as he tried to process Minho's words. "What are you talking about, Minho? What do you mean by keeping others on their toes?"

"I've been watching, Felix. I know more than you think. But don't worry, I'm not here to cause trouble... yet" Minho leaned in closer, his voice low as he pressed the metal onto Felix's jawline.