◇31◇ (M)

The room fell into a heavy silence, broken only by Jinyoung's labored breathing and the sound of his racing heart

The room fell into a heavy silence, broken only by Jinyoung's labored breathing and the sound of his racing heart. He stared at Felix and Minho, his mind rushing with the realization of his coming downfall.

Felix's gaze bore into him, unwavering and determined. "The choice is yours, Mr. Lee" he said coldly. "But remember, there's no escaping the consequences of your actions."

Jinyoung's chest tightened with panic. His mind raced, weighing the options before him. Surrendering meant facing a lifetime behind bars, while resisting meant risking his life.

Minho's eyes narrowed as he watched his father's internal struggle. "Time's running out, Father"

Jinyoung's jaw clenched as he made his decision. Groaning, he spat out "I'll never surrender to the likes of you"

Felix's expression hardened. "Then you leave us with no choice" he said, his voice blank of emotion.

Without hesitation, Felix reached for the syringe, his movements swift as he took the bottle of high-dosed liquid. Jinyoung's eyes widened in horror as he realized what was about to happen.

"No... please..." he pleaded, his voice trembling with fear as he shook the chair, unable to move further.

Felix's grip tightened around the syringe as he advanced on Jinyoung "You should have thought about that before you ruined so many lives" he said icily.

Minho watched, his emotions a storm within him.

Jinyoung's breathing grew wide as Felix approached, his eyes darting around the room for any means of escape. "Please, I'll do anything," he choked out, his voice breaking with desperation. "Just don't kill me."

Groaning Felix scoffed "fuck it...!"he paused, his hand tightened as he held the syringe, looked at Minho who watched him intently. Felix's eyes met Minho's.

"Do it" Minho whispered, his voice barely audible. "We can't let him get away with this...even though he's my father"

Felix took a deep breath, the weight of his decision heavy on his shoulders. He looked back at Jinyoung, who stared at him with pleading eyes.

Felix's grip on the syringe loosened. With a groan, he stepped back, lowering the syringe. "I can't," he said with frustration sudden change of plans "I can't do this"

"Why not?" Minho stared at him in disbelief. "Felix, what are you doing?"

Felix turned to Minho, his expression pained. "I can't become like him. Killing him won't bring justice to anyone... It will only make us murderers."

Minho clenched his fists, his anger simmering. "Then what do we do? We can't just let him go that easily!"

Felix took a deep breath, steadying himself. "We hand him over to the police. We have his confession. We have the evidence. I swear if he ever comes out the jail without any strong laws against him. I will kill him myself!"