◇8◇

(a/n : this chapter was accidentally published before

(a/n : this chapter was accidentally published before. Which was totally a draft still wasn't completely written. Please re-read this if you have saw the draft first)

That evening after Felix's second day with Minho, he found himself in his room, a file given to him by Chan in hand. This file contained critical information about Minho's case, mirroring what Jisung and Jeongin had shared with him.

The file provided the following details:

Name: Lee Minho

Age: 27
Sex: Male
Record ID: 4061178
Place: Seoul, South Korea
Room No: 101, 4th floor

"Oh.. So he's only two years older than me" Felix couldn't help but notice Minho's age.

Date of Admission: July 23, 2023
Previous Psychiatric History: None documented
Family : Lee Jinyoung

"This might be his father.....So his mother?. Maybe they haven't included it or-" Felix sighed nodding to himself understanding the other possibility. Because he himself is enduring that.

"Maybe He doesn't have any other family member.... "

Criminal Background: Yes

Cause: Minho had committed a terrible act, which occurred around 8 pm on a fateful Sunday, March 12. He took the life of a family member, specifically his elder brother.

Mental Illness: The file indicated that Minho was grappling with Multiple Personality Disorder, alongside other mental health issues.

Occupation: Not employed at the time of admission

Legal Status: Awaiting trial

Legal Charges: First-degree murder of his elder brother

Violence Risk Assessment: High risk

Cause : __________

Felix meticulously examined every line of the file, particularly focusing on the unsettling blank portions. The cause of Minho's actions was left unresolved, and it weighed heavily on Felix's mind.

"It's possible," Felix mused, "that something triggered these conditions within Minho before the tragic event or as a response to it. We need to uncover those details."