◇34◇

4months later,

4months later,

The door opened to reveal a cheerful, smiley Lia. Her eyes lit up the moment she saw her little brother, and she immediately wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I need to breathe properly!" Felix whined, his voice muffled against his sister.

"I don't care" Lia laughed, her embrace tightening even more. "Shouldn't I miss my baby brother??"

Felix chuckled, finally managing to wriggle free enough to take a deep breath. "Whatever"

Lia grinned, her eyes sparkling with joy and relief. "It's been way too long, and I've missed you so much."

Felix returned her smile, a warm feeling spreading through his chest. "I've missed you too, Lia... "

Lia pulled back slightly, still holding onto Felix's shoulders, her eyes scanning his face with concern and affection. "How have you been? How's your boyfriend?"

Felix eye's widened blushing before he could reply.

"Who is it..Felix?" Minho called out as he came into the hallway, holding a glass of water. He stopped in his tracks when he realized who it was, a smile spreading across his face.

"Oh, you must be Minho" Lia said warmly, her smile widening as she extended her hand.

Minho set the glass down and took her hand, shaking it gently. "Yes, I am. It's nice to finally meet you, Lia. Felix talks about you a lot"

Lia grinned, pulling Minho into a hug. "It's great to meet you too, Minho. Thank you for taking care of my little brother"

Minho returned the hug, a bit taken aback but pleased. "It's been a pleasure" he said sincerely, glancing at Felix with a fond look. "He's been taking care of me just as much."

Felix blushed slightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Alright, enough of that" he said, trying to deflect the attention. "Let's get inside and warm up, its cold outside"

Lia laughed glancing at the light chill dim evening outside.

Patting Felix on the back. "Lead the way, lix. We've got a lot to talk about."

Lia sat down on the couch as Felix offered her a cup of coffee. "Thanks," she said, taking a sip before turning to Minho. "So, how's my brother like? Annoying or teasing?"

Felix's eyes blinked in mock indignation as he playfully glared at her.

Minho chuckled, glancing at Felix before answering. "A bit of both, honestly. But mostly, he's just caring and supportive with lots of love."

Felix's glare softened into a smile, touched by Minho's words and adoringly smiling at him.

Lia laughed, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "That sounds about right. He's always been that way... But who proposed first?"