◇16◇ (M)

(I have pointed out warning before and after the smut scene's)

Felix scanned the room, searching for the familiar figure of Minho, the person he was becoming increasingly entangled with, just moments after stepping inside.

Minho looked up as he heard the door open, his eyes meeting Felix's. He quickly put the book down on his nightstand and cleared his throat, trying to hide the desperation he was feeling.

"Felix..." he started, his voice low and rough.

Catching the doctor's attention, Felix turned to face Minho, who was seated on his bed.

"H-how are you, Minho?" Felix asked, attempting to maintain being normal.

"I'm fine" Minho lied, narrowing his gaze never leaving Felix's. "How about you?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going while he fought against the urge to grab Felix and claim him right then and there.

Wary of Minho's calm posture, Felix cautiously continued, "I have been a bit busy for the past few days..."

"Oh? What have you been up to?"
Minho asked, keeping his tone light as he tried to hide the jealousy and desire he felt bubbling up inside him. He knew that Felix was playing it safe, keeping his distance, and it was driving him crazy.

As the doctor approached the food keeping desk, he carefully inspected the table, pretending to focus on Minho's medicine, all the while attempting to divert Minho's intense gaze.

"Had to handle another patient... that's why I couldn't come here,"

Felix explained, his words carrying a subtle mix of apology and tension, unsure of how Minho would react to his delayed visit.

"Another patient?" Minho repeated, his voice laced with an undertone of suspicion. "Was he... as enjoyable as I am?"

Felix's eyes widened looking at Minho abruptly. "No!....It was an old lady... " he clarified, a hint of amusement and disbelief in his voice at Minho's question.

"An old lady?" Minho raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Well, that's quite the disappointment then, isn't it?" he said with a smirk.

Felix, a bit uneasy, replied, "I'm here for everyone, Minho. Patients come first, you know that."

Leeknow asked Felix, his tone laced with a teasing yet possessive edge, "I meant, baby, that you wanted someone hot, right? Because of my absence?"

Felix said with a hint of frustration, "Stop..."

Yet a subtle smirk played on the olders lips as he observed Felix's reaction.

"What's the matter? Can't handle a little teasing?" Minho leaned back on his bed board, his strong gaze looming over Felix. "Or maybe you like it when I'm forceful?"

Felix swallowed a lump in his throat, nervously glancing at Minho. His eyes darted around, searching for the journal without catching Minho's attention.