◇22◇

Felix footsteps echoed through the steps as he walked into the terrace garden to meet Minho today for his section

Felix footsteps echoed through the steps as he walked into the terrace garden to meet Minho today for his section. Chan said it's going to be the last terrace section for now until further police investigation before closing this case soon to put this into an end.

As per the police's request to not send Minho out of the room anymore until the hearing takes place soon.

He entered the calm evening dew garden, only to be pulled into the chest of a confusing comforting embrace, strong arms wrapping around his waist.

A whisper echoed in his ears, "I missed you yesterday..."

Felix looked up to meet Minho's gaze noticing his personality change today "I missed you too," Felix replied sincerely.

Minho nodded, a subtle smile playing on his lips.

Felix asked, looking around the blooming garden "What were you doing?"

Minho smiled, replying, "Waiting for you... By watering some of these beautiful flowers, like you... Especially our favorite roses"

A subtle blush like a red rose slowly graced over Felix's cheeks at Minho's words.

Felix, still blushing, managed to say, "You always find a way to flirt with me..."

Minho said, his eyes reflecting some sort of calmness. "Can't help it when you're around, Felix...But I was telling the truth that you're beautiful"

He chuckled softly, as they stood there in silence for a bit. Until

He asked him cautiously leaned into his chest "Are you okay?.... "

Minho hesitated before quietly admitting "Not really."

Felix placed his hands on Minho's shoulder blades, saying, "Umm... I heard from Chan that you had a nightmare...."

He forcefully chuckled, confirming whispering onto Felix's hair "Yeah, it was a rough night."

Felix offered a comforting squeeze on Minho's shoulders, expressing concern. "Anything you want to share about it?" asking him gently.

Minho's voice trembled as he continued, "I see it at times....It's just about my mom... I see bad things happening to her, and it feels so real."

"It felt so clear, like I was living through a nightmare I couldn't escape....I'm stuck up in between these maze of false" Minho confessed with a heavy sigh.

Felix's expression softened, understanding the depth of Minho's emotions because he know what that feels too. "Its going to be okay...I'm here for you, Minho...I can understand you really well" he assured, a comforting presence in the moment.

"I appreciate you being here..." Minho whispered caressing his hair lines, a hint of gentleness in his eyes as he stared into the other's eye's.

Felix held Minho's gaze, a silent understanding passing between them. In a soft murmur, he expressed, "You're not alone, Minho. I'll always be by your side."