◇25◇ (M)

(full on smut chapter 📍)

Before he could reply, Minho cut him off, his expression filled with a mix of emotions. "You're not going to lie to me, Felix"

Minho growled. He grabbed Felix by the front of his shirt and pulled him close again. "Tell me who did this."

Felix gasped as Minho pushed down his white coat, pulling down t side of the shoulder of the sweater he wore. "I... Keeho did this-" he began.

Minho cut him off again "You're sleeping around with others too?" he accused glaring at him.

"Tell me" he spat, his voice dripping with anger.. His hand shook with rage as he grabbed Felix's chin roughly, forcing him to look into his eyes. "Are you fucking around after me?"

Felix shook his head staring into the other. "No... no... I didn't," he insisted.

Minho's grip tightened painfully on Felix's chin. "Don't lie to me...you have said enough lies" he snarled.

"Listen to me!" Felix exclaimed, his voice rising in urgency as Minho pushed him onto the bed.

Minho let go of Felix's chin, his eyes blazing with anger. "I want the truth" Despite his rage, Minho found himself leaning in closer to Felix, drawn to a warmth from him.

"Officer Keeho... he did it... he pulled me aside," Felix admitted, his voice filled with unease.

Minho's heart sank somehow. He hadn't expected it to be anyone else, but the confirmation still hurt. "Why?" he asked softly, his voice cracking.

"I don't know... I did push him away" Felix whispered replied.

Minho's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "You pushed him away?" he repeated, his voice cold. "And yet here you are with these marks on you." He moved closer to Felix, anger and hurt warring in his expression.

Felix's voice caught in his throat as Minho gritted his teeth and leaned in, biting down on those mark without any warning. Leaving a similar mark to the one on his neck.

"ahh... " Felix winced out closing his eye's.

Minho placed a hand over Felix's mouth and whispered sharply, "Don't make any sound! Understand?!"

With a shaking hand, he reached up and gently traced the bite mark on Felix's neck ".... you're mine right... only mine"

Felix glanced up to him lying down on the bed, his breathing rapid and nervous.

Minho watched as Felix's breathing sped up, a smile curling his lips. "You like that, don't you?" he asked, his voice low and seductive. "You like being mine...."

Felix bit his lip staring as Minho unbuttoned his sweater and threw it away. He felt the others lips on his skin, trailing down from his neck towards his chest and lower down to the belly.