41

Author's POV:

Two hours went on without anything happening. Gem still was looking at the treatment door without closing his eyes. He worried about his wife. Gem kept thinking about his wife. Because Gem was sure, he had been okay since morning. He kept thinking about Fourth.

"Gem!?"

Gem looked back and saw his parents rush to him. "Where is he now!?" She asked worriedly. "Still, he's in the inside," Gem answered. But their parents could see his situation. "What happened to him?" Gem's dad asked his son.

Gem explained to them what happened. His parents were worried even more, about hearing the story. "I'm sure, it won't be serious!" His mom was distracted.

"I'm afraid!" Gem's said as he sat on the chair again. His parents looked at each other before sitting beside his son. "Don't be afraid. We all are with you!" Gem's mom comforted him grabbing his back. "Let's see what's the doctor saying!" Gem's dad added.

Gem said nothing but hummed closing his face with his palms. "But, didn't he say anything about his sickness to you?" His mom questioned. "No. He didn't. I didn't see any sickness in him either!" Gem said turning to her.

"He might be overworked." Gem's Dad said but Gem didn't agree with it. Because even he was busy with work, he used to help with stuff with his wife. He didn't want to see when his wife overworking.

"No. I don't think so..." Gem said and once again hummed. "Don't worry Son. He'll be okay!" His Dad comforted him while rubbing his shoulder. Even though that time was a sad moment, it was a moment, Gem stayed together with his parents after a long time.

Time was gone...

They had to wait sometime and finally, they heard the door cracking sound. Gem jolted his face and they stood up immediately and rushed towards there.

"Doctor!" Gem rushed to the doctor. "How's he!?" Gem asked the doctor very worriedly. The doctor looked at them before begin talking. "He's in a good condition now. So don't have to worry!" The doctor said with a light smile.

"But what has happened to him, doctor?" Gem's mom asked. The doctor looked at her. "His blood level is low! And also his sugar blood level." The doctor explained.

"Can I see him now!?" Gem asked looking at the treatment door. "Just give it a few more times. we'll let you see him when his treatments are in a good condition." He explained. Gem couldn't be patient. But he nodded as a yes.

They waited there for some more time till the nurse called them. "You may come now." Gem rushed as she announced. Gem's parents went after Gem. When Gem into the room, he saw Fourth was undergoing treatment there. He was injected with some medicine. But he was awakened.

"Baby!!?" Gem called as he went and hugged him. "Gem!" Fourth was nearly to cry as he was going to hug his husband. But Fourth couldn't hug him properly because of his current situation. He had been injected in his right wrist.

Gem pulled back and kissed him. Gem broke the kiss again and hugged him once again before talking. "Baby~You-" But Gem couldn't continue, his parents came into the treatment room.

"Mom!?, Dad!?"

Fourth called surprisedly when he saw them entering the room. He really couldn't believe that they just had to see him."Yes, my son! How are you now!?" She went and gave him a big warm hug. Gem was let her someplace, going a bit aside from Fourth.