11

JJ had been staying over the past couple of days to make sure I was ok. I had called Hotch and told him I needed time off for personal reasons and JJ had told him that she needed to be with me and that she could work from home, doing all some of the paperwork for them that they always had to do when getting back from cases and responding to emails sent to our unit. It was really nice having her here. Not just because she was taking care of me and babying me, but just because she was here. "Hey darling I'm going to run out and get some coffee, do you want anything?" She asked, walking into my bedroom and leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"Yeah. Where are you going?"

"Starbucks." I smiled.

"Can you get me the peppermint mocha. I know it's not in season right now but if you tell them it's for Blair they'll make it."

"Oh, so everyone loves you huh?" I blushed and she kissed me sweetly. "I'll go get it for you baby." I smiled and watched her go, sighing as she left and then stretching my legs. I should probably get out of bed. I hadn't left unless it was to bathe. And even then I would just sit on the floor of the bathroom and hug my knees for a couple hours until I felt like getting up again. I pulled the covers off of my body and then sat on the edge of my bed, shivering as the cold air hit my arms.

I got out of bed and slowly walked to the kitchen, sitting down at one of my barstools. I leaned forward and rested my head on my fist, waiting patiently for JJ to come back.

She walked through the door 15 minutes later. "Hey Ms. Peppermint I got your drink." She didn't even notice I was sitting at the table since she turned around to close the door.

"Hi." I said shyly. She turned around and her eyes lit up.

"Hey!" She put my drink down in front of me and opened her arms for a hug. I smiled and got off of the chair, making myself comfortable in her embrace. "I got you a little something extra." She said after kissing my cheek. I blushed and she kissed it again, causing me to smile. I pulled away from the hug but kept one arm around her waist. She handed me a cake pop and I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Of course darling." She kissed the top of my head. I ate the whole thing in two bites and then threw it into the trash can from across the room. "Fantasizing about being good at basketball again?" She asked me.

"You know it." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" I shrugged.

"A bit...but it normally passes." She frowned.

"I really wish you didn't have to feel like this angel." She whispered, putting her arms around me again. My head rested comfortably on her shoulder and she rubbed my back. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I shrugged. "Go back to bed?"

"If you go with me...I don't want to be by myself." I said the last part a bit quieter.

"Of course I'll go with you." We walked back to my bedroom and she plopped herself down onto the bed.

"Thank you for taking time off to be with me." I said as I cuddled into her.

"Of course." She kissed my forehead and I rested my head on her breasts. "You comfortable there?" I smiled and nodded. She stroked my hair and I hugged her closer to me. "When I met you, I didn't pin you as the snuggly type of girl."

"You were right."

"Then why are you so cuddly with me?" I blushed. "Am I just your one and only snuggle buddy?"

"Don't flatter yourself."

"I'm honored." I blushed redder and couldn't help but smile wide.

"Do you need anything?" She asked softly after a couple of minutes.

"No...this is good."

"Ok...let me know if you need anything, ok?"

"I will."

"Promise me."

"I promise."