Chapter 20: her beauty.

Garrett

~~~~~~~~

I watch her as she sleeps next to me. She fell asleep a while ago and so I turned her laptop off and put it on her night stand and just laid next to her. She looked so peaceful asleep.

I let my hand run my fingers through her soft almost black hair.

She was beautiful.

A different kind of beautiful. No words could describe her beauty. I've hooked up with so many girls and all of them are pretty but Taylor... she's nothing like I've ever seen before.

I could stare at her sleeping for the rest of my life and I'd never get bored.

I didn't want to leave this girl's side. Usually the second a girl falls asleep I get up and leave but here I am. Next to Taylor Perez, wishing I could stay here for the rest of my life.

I stared at her for what felt like only for a few minutes but when I checked the time it was already 4 in the morning. She fell asleep around 11.

How did time just speed up like that?

I decided that it would be best to fall asleep. I get up and make my way into her bathroom and piss before walking back into her room. I take my shirt off and place it on her desk chair when I notice a picture frame.

I grab the frame and see a photo of what I'm guessing is Tay-Tay when she was young and her mom, and another man.

He was hugging Susannah as they all were on the beach. Taylor had a small swimsuit that had strawberries on it and she was covered in sand. I chuckle at her missing teeth.

The photo made me want to know more about her childhood, what her favorite show was, or her favorite candy. I wanted to know it all.

I look around her room and see a wall of photos.

I walk over to it and start looking at the photos. There were a bunch of her and her mom.

There was one from her highschool graduation and she was with her mom, holding her diploma. Her hair was shorter than it is now.

I looked at a photo of her and Lily and they both had joints in their mouth and it made me smile.

There was a photo of her and her dad when she was a little girl and they were both hugging and laughing.

There was a photo of her on Christmas opening presents when she was a kid.

There was her and a group of people holding beers and flipping the camera off.

My eyes fall on the setting of the photo and I frown. I look closer at the photo and realize it was a party at a familiar house. A guy in our communications class. Eli. I knew him, he was friends with Chris, I've been to his house and that photo was taken there.

I look at all the people in the back and that's when my eyes focus on a shirt that says my last name and number. The shirt that Taylor was wearing right now.

I was in the photo. I looked at myself and saw I was standing next to Jake and we were both laughing together.

I was looking at her life through pictures and it was crazy to think that she was always around me. She was there, she was always there and I never realized. I wondered what would've happened if I met her at that party. Would we still be here? Would I have started to fall for her? Would I have made a bet on her?