Chapter 27: deal

Taylor

~~~~~~~

I stare at our interlocked fingers as I lay my head on his bare chest. We were cuddled up under a shit ton of blankets because it was cold and the only thing I had on was his big shirt and all he had on was his boxers.

"Your skin is so soft." he says as he draws circles on my arm with his fingers.

I look up at him and smile.

"Your lips are soft." I say as I kiss him.

He smiles.

"Yeah, all the girls love my lips." He sneers.

I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I tell him.

He chuckles.

I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him tightly. He runs his fingers through my hair and I smile.

"I love you, Tay-Tay." He says.

"I love you, Garrett." I replied.

I close my eyes and feel my eyes get heavy before I knock out.

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the smell of muffins, I groan as the sun shines into my eyes. My back was aching as I looked around and saw that I was still laying on the bean bag. I smile when I remember everything that happened last night. It was officially my new favorite memory.

I get up and realize I only had my underwear underneath Garrett's shirt.

I make my way to the kitchen and smile when I see Garrett shirtless, eating a muffin.

"Morning." I say as I walk over to him.

He looks at me and smiles.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He says as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"Yum, muffins." I say as I grab one and stuff my face.

"Blueberry muffins to be exact." He says

I smile.

He remembered.

He chuckles at me.

I jump on the counter and enjoy my muffin as his phone goes off. He looks at his phone and his whole face changes.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

He sighs.

"It's my dad." He says.

I don't say anything and just wait for him to say more.

"He's telling me to forget about you and focus on hockey." He scoffs.

I roll my eyes.

"He's such an ass." I say.

"I know." He says as he puts his phone down.

I sigh as I look at him.

He looks at me before he comes up to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around as he rests the side of his face on my shoulder.

"I love you, Tay-Tay." He says.

"And I love you." I say.

We don't say anything for a minute and just sit there hugging each other.

He pulls away and looks at me. I smile as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Did you see the vein in his head at dinner the other night?" He chuckles.