Chapter 5: the suprise

Taylor

~~~~~~~~~

I groan as I pull the covers over my head. The stupid sun is harassing me when I'm trying to get some more sleep. Me and Lily didn't come home till 2 am since she and Jake were getting along so well that I was stuck with fucking Garrett who wouldn't leave me alone. He followed me around all night like a dog. I hear my phone go off and I sigh before reaching for it on the nightstand. I looked at the screen and saw a number I didn't recognize calling me. I frown before answering it.

"Hello?" I ask, still half asleep.

"Good morning, Tay-Tay!!" I hear an obnoxious voice yell.

I groan.

"How did you get my number?" I snap.

"Lily." He says. I could hear his smirk through the phone and it made me want to find him and punch him.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I'm on my way over, be ready in 20. We are gonna hang out today, don't worry, as friends." He explains.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"See ya soon, gorgeous!" He says before ending the call.

No fucking way this is happening to me right now.

I force myself out of bed and get into the shower. Not because I was gonna go hang out with fucking Garrett Gray but because I felt gross. I brush my wet hair out and slip into some shorts and a tank top before making my way to the kitchen to make myself some coffee before I hear a knock at the door.

I ignored it, hoping he'd leave. He doesn't. He knocks again.

"Taylor, someone's at the door. Why aren't you opening it?" Lily snaps as she walks out of her room.

"Because whoever it is, is not allowed inside." I tell her as I grab my finished cup of coffee.

I grab a croissant and my cup before I take a seat at the counter and watch Lily open the door to reveal Garrett glaring at me.

"Why aren't you ready?" He asks as he storms in.

"Because I'm not going anywhere with you." I say as I sip on my coffee.

He groans.

"We're going to hang out as friends so get your ass up." He snaps.

"No."

"Yes." He says, "Where's her room?" He asks Lily.

She points at my bedroom door and I glare at her.

I watch as he strides right into my room and I quickly get up and run after him. I stand in the doorway as he opens my closet door and starts looking through all my clothes.

"You are very nosy." I tell him.

"Isn't that what best friends do? Be nosy." He smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"Holy shit." He says as he pulls out a tight red cropped shirt that has a V-neck.

"Now this is what I like." He smiles as he places it on the bed.

"No way in hell am I wearing that." I tell him.

"Come on, babe. You're fine as fuck use it to your advantage, that's what I do." He says.

"And that's why I hate you." I smile.

He stares at me.

"No, you don't." He says before he walks to my dresser and opens the drawer.

He pulls out a small tight jean skirt that I bought my freshman year of college.

"Oh fuck yeah." He says as he throws it on the bed with the red top, "That'll really show off your nice ass." He adds.

I glare at him and he smiles, showing his dimple.

"Where the hell are we going?" I ask as I cross my arms over my chest.

"It's a surprise." He says, "Now put that on." He adds.

"No." I say.

He sighs.

"Please, I'm trying here. To be a better person." He explains.

I look at him and sigh.

"Fine, get out so I can change." I say.

"It's okay, I don't mind watching." He smirks.

I give him a dirty look, making him roll his eyes and walk out of my room.