Chapter 12: new feeling

Garrett

~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a warm feeling and the smell of something sweet. I open my eyes and feel something soft brush against my chin. I look down and see Taylor fast asleep on my chest.

Huh?

It took me a minute to remember everything from last night. I was drunk, my dad's call, me ranting to Taylor about my fucking daddy issues.

Goddammit.

I look back down at her and stare at her. This was nice. Having her hug me and damn her hair smelt good.

I let my fingers brush through her soft hair and a smile appears on my lips. She had a tight red dress on, damn she looked good.

I wait a few minutes and enjoy her company before she wakes up. She quickly sits up and looks at me and I chuckle before sitting up on my elbows.

"Morning, Tay-Tay." I smirk.

"Ew." She says as she quickly gets out of bed.

I watch her pull down her short dress and glare at me.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night." I say as I sit up on the edge of the bed.

"Shut up." She says as she looks around the room.

"What are you looking for, gorgeous?" I ask.

"My phone." She says as she bends down and looks under the bed.

I smile at her ass before she quickly stands up and pulls her dress back down to cover her ass.

"You need to stop obsessing over my ass." She snaps.

"You need to stop showing it off." I smile.

She rolls her eyes before she lifts the pillow up and finally finds her phone. She grabs her phone and heels and makes her way to my bedroom door before I run after her.

"Wait." I say as I stop her from leaving.

"Let's do something today." I say.

"Aren't you hungover?" She asks.

"No, I never get hungover." I say.

"That's not possible." She says.

"Whatever, I wanna hangout with you." I tell her.

"Fine, pick me up at 2." She says before she walks out.

I smile to myself before I make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After I finish getting ready I run downstairs and see that Jake called the cleaners already. I walk into the kitchen and see him sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal.

"Cleaners come already?" I ask.

"Yup." He says as he stuffs more cereal into his mouth.

I open the fridge and frown at the almost empty fridge.

"We have no food." I say.

"Yeah, it was your turn to get groceries." He says.

"Oh shit." I say as I close the fridge

"Taylor has really been occupying your time, huh?" He sneers.

I shrug.

"Last night, I was wasted and kind of told her about all my daddy issues." I admit.