Chapter 26: I love you

Garrett

~~~~~~~~

My hands shake from the freezing cold as I unlock the front door of my grandma's lake house.

"Come." I tell Taylor as I open the door.

She follows me inside and it's pitch black.

I turn the hallway light on and it's like all my memories here are unlocked by a switch.

"Wow." Taylor says as she looks at the massive house.

She walks through the hallway to the living room and takes in the whole place.

"Let's start a fire." I tell her as I crouch down in front of the fireplace.

She smiles as she pulls over the huge bean bag and puts it in front of the fireplace.

"The lake is beautiful." She says as she looks out the back windows of the house and takes the jacket I gave her off.

"It's probably frozen, we could go skating." I told her.

"Oooooo yeah." She says as she falls onto the bean bag.

Once I get the fire going, I grab blankets and cuddle up with her on the bean bag.

She wraps her arms around me as I throw the blanket over us.

We sit in silence as we warm up.

"Thank you for bringing me here." She says.

I look down at her and see her looking at me.

"I'd do anything for you, Taylor." I whisper.

She smiles.

"Even kill someone?" She sneers.

"Anything for you." I stare at her in a daze.

I lean in and place my lips against hers. My favorite taste. They move in sync as I slip my tongue into her mouth. She runs her fingers through my hair making me smile.

We pull away and place our head together, I stare into her brown eyes. She was it for me.

She moves her gaze to the window and smiles.

"Oh my god, it's snowing." She says with excitement.

I chuckle.

"Wanna go skating?" I ask.

She looks at me and nods, eagerly.

We both get up and we grab our jackets before I lead her to the mud room. I hand her my mom's skates and I slip mine on. I take a scarf and wrap it around her neck making her laugh. I open the door and we both hold hands as we waddle towards the lake with our skates on, laughing hysterically.

Once we reach the lake, I step on it first to make sure it's safe. Once I get on, Taylor follows me. She spins in a circle, laughing. I watch her, mesmerized.

I grab snow in my hand and throw it at her, she gasps before looking at me.

She skates over to the snow and grabs some before throwing it back at me.

I chuckle.

"I'm the snowball fight king, Tay-Tay. Watch out." I warned her.

"I'll believe it once I see it." She sneers.

We both grab snow and start throwing it at each other. I chase her around the ice and grab her before I rub snow all over her face. She screams as I laugh till my stomach hurts.

She gets out of my grip and grabs snow before she jumps on my back and smears the snow all over my face.

I laugh before I grab her and tackle her down to the snow. She laughs as she makes snow angels, I laugh with her as I lay next to her and make snow angels.

"You're making snow devils, you evil man." She sneers.

I look over at her and take her cold hand into mine.

"Not with you, Taylor. You make me a better person." I told her.

She smiles before I lean over and kiss my beautiful girl.

She sits up and looks up at the sky and closes her eyes. I sit up next to her and admire her as white snowflakes fall onto her face.

I was freezing but being here with her made me feel warm.

"I love it here." She says as she opens her eyes and looks around us.

"Me and my brother pretty much grew up here. Every winter break, our parents would drop us off with our grandparents and me and Connie would skate on this lake together. My grandpa would teach me cool hockey tricks and my grandma would bake this amazing cheesecake that Connie and I would fight over." I tell her as I look at the ice and the house.

I look over at Taylor and see her smiling at me.

"I'm glad you brought me here. I'm glad it makes you happy." She says.

I stare at her.

I love her.

"Nothing makes me happier than you, Taylor." I admit.

She smiles before getting up and getting back on the ice. I watch her as she skates, she looks so graceful. She looked like everything that makes the world beautiful.

She laughs as the snow falls on her.

"I love snow." She smiles as she spins.

"And I love you." I told her.

She stops spinning and looks at me as I sit in the snow staring at her.

"What?" She asks.

I get up and get on the ice before I skate over to her. I stop in front of her as she looks up at me.

"I'm madly in love with you, Taylor." I repeat myself.

She stares at me and smiles.

"And I'm madly in love with you, Garrett." She replies.

I smile before leaning down and kissing her like my life depended on it.

"Inside." She whispers against my lips.

We both make our way inside, I help her take her skates off before we both head back to the living room and fall on the bean bag in front of the fireplace.

She kisses me as I slip her shirt over her head. I get on top of her as she takes my shirt off. I smile down at her as I kiss down her neck to her chest.

I move my hands up her back and unclasp her bra, revealing her breasts. I kiss her bare body that my lip has been craving since the day I met her.
The rest of our clothes disappear till we're making out, naked.

"Condom." She whispers.

I grab my jeans and pull out my wallet from the pocket and grab the condom. I put the condom on and looked back down at Taylor.

She nods at me before I push in. She gasps as I thrust my hips against her. I bury my face in the curve of her neck and kiss her as I make love to her.

She moans my name, making me fall even harder for her.

I love you, Taylor.