Chapter 38: my special girl

Garrett

~~~~~~~~

"How's your eye?" She asks as she gently brushes her fingers over the bruise.

"Painless." I lie as I draw circles around her bare back with my fingers.

She chuckles.

"Liar, it's purple." She says as she places her chin on my bare chest.

"Purple's my favorite color." I say.

"I know." She smiled before kissing me.

We stare at each other in a daze, I never wanted to take my eyes off her. I didn't want her to leave me again.

"I love you." I say.

"And I love you." She says.

I look at her and my heart feels complete. I had everything I've ever wanted right in front of me.

"Connie's getting married." I tell her.

"Oh my god, really?" She asks.

I smile and nod.

"Aww, that's amazing." She smiles.

"Yeah, I'm the best man and you're obviously coming with me." I say.

She nods.

"Are your parents coming?" She asks.

"I'm not sure yet, but you should tell your mom to come. It's gonna be in Boston, he wants all of our friends to stay in the lake house, and obviously your mom lives close by so it'll be nice for her to come." I explain.

She smiles.

"She'd love to come, and I'd love to come stay at that house with you again." She says.

I smile before I kiss her.

"I'm gonna go head downstairs, I'm starving." She says as she gets up.

I watch her as she puts on her shorts, I smile as I watch her open my drawers and pull out one of shirts. I chuckle as she puts the oversized shirt on.

"I love your shirts." She says.

"I know you do." I say.

She walks out of the room and I smile to myself. God, this is the most I've smiled in months.

I get up and use the bathroom before I slip some pants on and walk downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see my roommates, my brother, and my beautiful girlfriend.

"Morning." I say.

"Morning." All of them say as they smirk at me.

I hold back my smile as I walk up behind Tay-Tay and place a kiss on her shoulder as she spreads cream cheese on her bagel.

I turned around and looked at the guys who were smiling at me.

"So, you guys back together?" Chris asks.

I smirk and nod.

They all start clapping and I look at Taylor who's rolling her eyes.

"Dude, finally. Now you can focus on hockey again, and not punch holes into the wall." Chris says.

I glare at him before I look at Taylor who was frowning at Chris.

"Holes in the wall?" She asks.

"Yup." he says as he gets up and moves the random picture frame on the wall behind him to reveal a literal hole in the wall.