Her Suffering

"Cupcakes?" Liechtenstein picked up the box on her verandah. It was darkish-bright pink, made of cardboard. And their were 6 cupcakes inside. They were covered in lavender icing and appeared to be chocolate. On the side of the box there was a note that read:

"𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧,

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚, 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐔𝐊, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲."

She smiled, remembering the kid that tried to fight her on her way home that Monday, and how badly she could have rocked him if his silly little brother hadn't been around. It definitely would have been a different story if he hadn't, she could only punch him, making his nose bleed. 

Liechtenstein took the box into the kitchen, opening it slowly. The smell of cinnamon, chocolate, and a tad bit of strawberry entered the room. Liechtenstein happily picked up a cupcake, peeling of the pattypan and taking a bite. All of Europe knew well that UK was the best baker, and these cupcakes were fantastic.

And before she knew it; she had ate all of them in five whole minutes. 'I'll have to writ a letter excepting the apology and a thank you for the treat'

It was around 6:50, and she was about to have dinner before she felt something in her stomach. It started as just a regular slight stomach ache until it started to get more... dreaded. At 7:45, she was bedridden, and felt like she was having a migraine. And finally, at 10:00, after 3 hours of nothing but pain, she finally fell asleep, to never awaken for weeks...

297 words! (10:23)