Ame and the swaps

Added for the sillies ^

The family stood over the version of their brother on the floor. 

"What the fuck...?" He mumbled, lifting his head up. Observing.

"Okay!" He stood up quickly. "My UK told me you guys are the opposite of my family." He stood proud, as if in charge.

"Now, I'm the real US of A, so y'all better listen up." 

"Hold on a sec, other Ame. You shouldn't disrespect someone outside your dimension." NZ said, staring into America's glasses. 

America's POV:

We give each other dirty glares for almost a minute. I slowly began to sweat, before who I think is this world's Australia speaks up, judging by the accent he seems so desperate to hide.

"Are you to going to stare at each other all day? Because I don't have that time! I'm supposed to be practising my violin and..."

He kept on rambling about... pianos? I have not seen my Australia in 70 foot radius of any instruments other then the ones he invented. 

"Yeah, yeah perfectionist pianist, ae we just gonna pretend our brother is fucking replaced with this piece of shit..." The two start arguing as who I'm guessing to be UK sighs and crosses his arms. Not in a sassy way like mine does, just watching. Weird.

I take a second to observe the 4 of them.

UK is short, as expected. And is wearing.. PASTEL!? I had to hold my laughter so hard I felt explosions around my head. He seems to be a joyful guy, and from the icing stains on his pants I could tell he was a baker.

I looked to Canada, and holy shit this guy is dressed like a fucking homeless man.

Okay this time a few chuckles escape my mouth. No one seems to notice though.

I look over to Australia, he is wearing a long purple coat, white dress shirt with a bow and black shorts. His hair is also... surprisingly long?

Although its in a bun, hidden behind his jacket's collar, you could tell it at least went to his upper arm or sum'. Kiwi was standing in the corner like he needed sleep. He had a red coat, kinda like a pirate's one, and since it as zipped up I couldn't tell what was under. UK, Australia and kiwi still had their curls, and Canada still had his maple clip, no surprise really. 

"Ok, that's enough, you too!" UK smiled toward me, before continuing. "Lets give America 2 a warm welcome."

Ok, now I feel bad. Great-

422 words (11:55) 

Did I mention I'm using Victoria time lolololol