The original word?

The American look alike lay on the floor as Canada, Australia and NZ looked down, unable to contain their utter confusion on the passed few minutes. UK cleared his throat.

"Hello, A-America. Your currently in another dimension. A world were everything is the opposite. I'm your father in this universe, you can call me and everyone else here 'swaps'." He said, holding out his hand to shake.

UK knew very well his universe was the original, but alas, he wanted to be somewhat nice.

Swap Ame took his hand standing up and looking down at him, before looking at his opposite family.

"Uhm, hi! I'm your brother but... the opposite?" He said.

 Swap America's POV:

I looked around slowly. Why was Canada smiling sweetly? Instead of laughing at me? Why is UK dressed in a dark suit instead a pastel one? Why is Kiwi so energetic looking, and friendly? Not to mention, Australia wouldn't be caught dead with messy hair like this Aussie.

"Hello! Swap America! What am I like in your world?!" The NZ ran up to me. He had bright blue eyes like the ocean, filled with curiousness, and I could see some... cloud looking things? Much sweeter then my NZs Icey, cold red gaze. 

"I kneel down a little it. Which makes the other 3 gasp and I hear the Canada and Australia mumble: 

"𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚..."

"𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘼𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.."

I feel kinda bad... their Ame must be terrible!

I smile, then any sparkle leaves my eyes as I kept smiling. Which makes Canada shudder and Aus just gives a confused look. 

My eyes dimmed as I thought about NZ. My brother.

"Well, he's.. uhm interesting!" Yeah, I'll go with that-

NZ doesn't seemed satisfied with that answer, but gets out my face. 

"Meh, I'm gonna g make a sandwich. What one Swap Ame?" He says headed to the door. 

Hold the fricking apples. Did- did NZ just offer me.. FOOD?! 

"I... Yes please... just vegan friendly please!"

And when the word, 'vegan' left my mouth Australia fricking fainted....

341 words (8:47)

Can't wait for our America in the swap world-😭🤣