NATO Problems: 1

A/N: Its britney bitch

I have returned. High school sucks but I made it through term 1 :)

This whole NATO thing will be spilt into different parts oki :D  

"Ok, America. I know its hard, but you've got this!" Our UK said, as a nervous Rica walked the NATO  hallway.

He was shaking, sweating his ass off.

He had to act like his original.

"I-I don't ;like this!" He said, fidgeting with his- or, Ame's jacket zipper. "It will be terrible!" UK sighed. 

"You aren't presenting today, the Baltics are. As long as you say the lines we memorized last night at the beginning and end of the meeting, it'll be fine! Besides, we've convinced many nations you have a cold anyway. And, If it gets to much, Canada can cover for you." UK reassured, patting Rica's back. 

He nodded, as they heard footsteps down the hall, heading toward them. It was Germany?

Ame looked nervous, not knowing what to expect of our Germany.

"Hallo, America, UK." He greeted, seemingly trying to sound happy. But it came put as if he didn't want to see them. Not true at all. 

America gulped, remembering what the English family told him.

"H-heya Ger!" He sputtered, mentally scolding himself for stuttering.

Germany glanced at UK confused, and a bit concerned.

"Is he ok?" He asked. 

UK shifted. "he's just a bit under the weather. Tried to get him to stay home, but you know him." 

America fake chuckled, "Yep.."

Germany tilted his head, but nodded. "Ok....well, America, I have a question for you about the meeting. Who was hosting it again?" America blanked, until it hit him...after a minute and 43 seconds. 

"The Baltics..."

Germany was curious now. "Are you sure he's ok?"

"Yep!" America said, far to quickly.....

Suddenly, a bell rang. The starting bell.

'Saved y the bell....' UK thought.

And Germany being Germany. Had to be early. 

"Oh! Sorry you two, Ich must go." He said, waddling down the hall. 

America and UK let out a sigh of relief. 

327 words (7:58)