Unsticking tape

(Giving Australia some love cause y'all want that. Also thank you all so much for 100 followers >v<)

It was around 10 pm, UK was out at work whilst Canada was asleep...still. And America was out at the super market, probably buying apples.

"Stupid ribbon..." Australia mumbled, having been in the bathroom all day trying to pull the ribbon out. It annoyed him that no one had come to check on him, but he'd never admit that. Sadly, most of his attempts to pull the thing out of his hair either ended with him pulling the precious stuff or ended up with the feeling of bindings wrapped firmly around his body becoming stronger.

Suddenly, a knock hit the door, as Australia turned around, worried.

"Ay! Convict! You in here?!" Australia scoffed. "Fuck off Canada!" The door swung open, as Canada walked in, shutting the door. "Jeez, you've been in here all day, you fucking a piano or som-" as he looked over to his brother, he noticed his brother's messy hair full of ribbons and the blood pouring from his head. Not to mention the scars on his neck and check. Canada stopped, as Australia tuned around, ashamed.

Although the Aussie expected Canada to laugh in his face, but he instead walked over and hugged Australia tightly, sobbing faintly into Australia shoulder.

They sat for a moment, before he slowly wrapped his arms around the other gently, before fully engulfing the Canadian with tears pouring out. 

Canada patted his back, looking at his brother and whipping his tears as they feel. "What happened?" Canada asked, looking at Australia pitifully. Australia looked at him while holding back tears. "N-New Zealand...."  Canada gasped to himself, as he felt Australia's body go limp in his arms. 

He looked at his brother's head, slowly sitting his resting brother on the sink bench and gently pulling the ribbon out of his hair.

He reached into the cupboard above Aus's head, pulling out the safety kit. Even though he had no clue how to wrap bandages, he gave it s best shot, and did a pretty good job. 

He slowly went to pick out his brother, expecting him to be heavy. But much to Canada's surprise, he nearly jolted the other country into the air with how much unnecessary pressure he put. 'Jeez, does he even eat?' Canada asked himself. 

He slowly made his way into the hallway, sneaking past New Zealand's room and putting Australia into his bed carefully, walking towards the door.

But then he hesitated, he didn't want to leave him alone. 

Canada didn't doubt for a second New Zealand would do something like this, but why was Australia a target? He wanted to ask NZ, but...

For new he'd stay by Convict's side. 

He didn't want to know what New Zealand would do if he found him alone.

469 words (3:50)