French shenanigans

After dinner Canada, joined by New Zealand, left to go to the skate park. UK only let them go because it was Friday, and as long as they were back before dark. But almost the whole house knew they'd out for longer.

UK had happily finished washing the dishes and went to the living room to tidy up, when he heard a heavy and demanding knock on the door. Slightly worried, as he didn't recognize the knocking, he went to open the door.

"Hello?- Oh! Hello France!" He opened the door wider to let the Frenchwoman in, even though he knew that it wasn't all that needed, as he knew she'd barge in anyway.

"Hey" she said blankly, plopping on the couch, pulling out a cigar. "France! You shouldn't smoke in the house! Let alone at all!" He huffed, crossing his arms against his chest. "vhy not?" she taunted. "It's unhealthy!" UK replied. "Ve're countries; it von't change anyzing" she answered. UK huffed once more. "You can still die for a week or three." He placed his hands on his hips. France stood up from the couch, shaking the cigar out, grabbing a hold of UK's chin. "How do you plan on stopping moi?" She stared deeply into his eyes. He flushed and looked away. "Fine." "But only this once." France giggled, lighting another cigar.

224 words. (6:28)