Questions 5+ (feels warning)

(just want to say that almost a week has past since the NZ situation)

1.Australia: "What's your favourite food?"

Australia: Uh...pancakes

2.Canada: "Pancakes or waffles?"

Canada:........why must you do this to me

3.UK: "What do you like most about your family?"

*UK think for a moment, then smiles* I love how we always push through, no matter what happens! *seems like he got that from recent events...*

4.Canada: "What bends your mind every time you think about it?"

Canada: Oh! I have an answer to that! *he stops for a second* I...wonder why Australia trusted me so quickly those days ago? Eh. I'll never understand that guy anyway

5.Ghost NZ: "What's an unpopular opinion you have?"

On the chalkboard on the other side of the room is a chalkboard, where there reads text saying: "I like stepping on legos."

6.America: "What's something you wish you'd figured out sooner?"

America: What was going on with Australia. I just... I thought he'd tell me about something like that.

7.Australia: "Who are some of your heroes?"

UK: Australia's, uh, in his box pile out the moment so let me just.... *UK walks into Australia's room, opens the flap and hands Aussie the microphone* Aussie, you have a question!

Australia, fuzzy from being inside the boxes: M bruhders....

8.UK: "What incredibly strong opinion do you have that is completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things?"

UK: I. Hate. Green. Tea.

9.France: "What's the best thing you got from one of your parents?"

France: I got a diamond ear ring from my father... I miss him. (Yes, this is KoF we're talking about)

10.Russia "What are you interested in that most people haven't heard of?"

Russia: OMG! I love shopkins! I own over 100!

11.UK: "If you could lock someone up and throw away the key, would you and if so, who would that be?"

UK: I wouldn't...but if I had to I'd say Australia's cassowary, it gets out of hand sometimes....

12.Australia: "Where is the strangest place you have fallen asleep?"

Australia, inside the boxes: boxes...

13.Sweden: "Why you such a bitch?"

His glasses are still broken, he can't read the question.

14.Author: "What's one place you've travelled that you never want to go back to? And how was the trip to Perth from awhile back?"

Rose: Yay, I have questions!

Perth was a lot of fun! Especially, Rottnest island! And I don't want to go to Queensland. Nothing against the state, my uncle just sucks lol

asked by discord friend

388 words