Friends & Foes

America left his classroom, along side a close friend, Russia. Walking threw the corridors surrounded by other countries. 

"So vhat are we going to do while ve wait for China?" Russia said as they walked towards their lockers, which were conveniently next to each other. America shrugged slowly.

When the duo had reached their lockers, they heard rapid and fast footsteps behind them.

"Hey China!" America greeted, lightly hugging his friend. Who stiffened, not used to hugs and attention. He just waved when America let go.

"Well, its lunch, where do you two wanna eat?" Russia asked. "How about the court?" 'Rica suggested. China nodded reply. 

They reached the court, which was surprisingly empty, it was normally a popular place. "Yes! We're alone!" America happily said. "Mhm" China nodded happily. 

They sat down on a small beach in the corner of the court, and began snacking.

All of a sudden, a ball came flying out of no where and hit China in the back of of head. 

He flinched, and made an unidentifiable noise, rubbing his head. 

America and Russia looked up, of course it had been Sweden and Iceland. School bullies who didn't like the trio very much.

By now the court as full of countries, who'd stopped to se the commotion.

"Hey! Say sorry!" Russia yelled out to the duo. They just giggled like madmen. 

"Or what? You'll nuke us~!" He put on a baby face and placed his hands on his cheeks before blowing a raspberry. 

"Hey, would you two kindly leave us be?" America smiled sweetly, trying to use his usual charm. Normally they'd go away after that. (that being the reason UK hasn't done his thing)

Except today, they were asking for poison cupcakes.

"Nah, your just so fun t annoy-" before Iceland could finish, a  tennis ball hit his head, knocking him down since it hit as fast as a bullet. Sweden looked over to the person who threw it, but before he could he was shot in the face, breaking his glasses.

"Oi, cunts. Leave my brother be." A certain posh Australian pointed at the two, holding a bag of tennis balls. 

A smaller Asian country stood next to him holding another tennis all, with a wide smirk using sharp teeth. Japan was ready to aim and fire at the trouble makes, who were stunned.

Japan threw another, so fast they both feel to the floor as Australia walked over, placing a foot on Sweden's back and Japan ran over, making her self comfortable sitting on Iceland's back. 

The crowd of countries cheered as the duo claimed victory on those Nordics.

And America would swear on his life, as Australia smirked, he saw yellowcircles in his eyes...

449 words lol at my cousins house-

(11:46)