NATO is an excuse

I'm back betches

Highschool sucks so much ass

lol

"How did this even happen?"

"I'm sorry, ok?"

"Now our family's know!"

"Can't we just wipe their memories?"

"Its not that simple, swap."

It was around 12:00 in both worlds. Swap UK and OG were having a 'pleasant'  chat through portals.

They knew what spell to use...but they did not want the same result as last time if they messed up, even the slightest.

They'd both been doing magic for years, despite being opposites, so it wasn't likely one or the other would fail.

The issue was their children. What would they ask? Now they know of a parallel world. And worse, what if they messed up the spell and got themselves switched like Ame and Rica had?

"Calm done, OG. Everything will be fine! Is there a time in your world were its just you and Ame?" Swap looked through the small portal, his other self looking back at him as words began to leave his mouth. 

"Perhaps after a NATO meeting? Australia and NZ usually meet up with the Oceanic countries during those meetings, and stay with them a couple hours after. And Canada meets up with Ukraine after, also." UK scratched his chin as he thought. 

Swap Britain laughed slightly. "I forgot the differences in each others worlds" Our England sighed, as swap continued. "That could work for me...NZ and Canada are usually out and Australia's lovely friends usually drag him out to their 'Wednesday after school lunch'."

OG UK nodded. "That could work, but that means my America will attend...your NATO meeting...."

The realisation hit them.

"Oh shit." 

257 words (9:40)

SWAP UK CURSED😫😨😨😰😱