Means to an end of him (Short chapter with the fluffies)

UN, WHO and the UK were all in the kitchen, discussing the situation. UK being UK, didn't want to make his family look bad. So America, Canada and himself made a story to hopefully cover the situation. They wouldn't tell Australia that, however. 

Speaking of the three, they we sitting in the lounge room, Australia lay half asleep with Canada by his side, holding him gently. America watched the two with a slight smile. 

"I wonder why he never told us this?" Rica asked, as Canada looked back at him sadly. "Not sure, let's hope that he'll tell us when he wakes up." Australia was awake, but he just couldn't be bothered to speak or show any sign of life. "What do you think New Zealand's replacement would be like?" Canada asked, looking at Rica. "I hope he's better then the original, unlike that old saying." 

They sat in silence, the faint sound of business in the kitchen lingered as they sat still, the tension coming from the room over could be cut with a knife, but the living room was pretty quiet and peaceful. 

Suddenly, Canada felt something on his shoulder. America's head. Canada sighed, holding his brothers, close before he to felt sleepiness overcome him. 

207 words (2:57)