Pie with a side of a liver (+Announcement)

Nah UK and America are weirdddddddd 💀💀

And the song up there is a VIBE.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> (Added for cool affect)

Zea's POV:

When we got home from our little 'mishap' we were greeted by Australia's violin practise and the oven, alongside, a warm, homey, at home feel. It was at dark out, at least 9:00. 

"WE'RE HOMMME!" Canada yelled out to the others, although nothing happened other then UK shouting back; "Welcome home!"

So the two of us went over to the kitchen whilst UK baked, America was helping. "So, did you boys have fun? He asked with a cheery smile. "Some guy tried to fight us. NZ hit him with the bat!" Canada boasted proudly, as if he had done it himself. 

The atmosphere of the room got darker and colder, UK nearly broke the plate in his hands with him balling his fists, and the light in America eyes vanished.

"Well. What happened then?" His energy and brightness in his voice vanished, it was eerie. Even I wasn't used to him being harsh.

"Yeah we just kinda left him there-" He chuckled after saying that sentence. UK gave his usual smile, but darker. I knew all to well where this was going...

'𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙚'

I knew my family was strange from the moment I'd meet each one of them. 

Around 1840, UK loved his baking all the same, a little 𝙩𝙤 much. He may not have been the scariest or strongest pirate. But as always cared a lot for his colonies. A little much if you ask me, he was really over-baring.

Canada was the first I meet outside UK; and he was my first ever friend, brother, person I could look up too. He's always been a bit of a trouble-maker, but he's always tried his hardest to be there, even though he hates 'affection'.

I never really spoke to my younger brothers. America was to much like UK, and Australia was to snappy.

The thing I find interesting about the two of them though, Rica has Tralia on lock and key. He trusts him more than anyone, though he hates to admit it. This could come in handy at some point...

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the front door closes softly. "Why is America going out to the skate park?" I ask, but I already know the answer. He's collecting what's left that Allen guy for the pie. UK tenses did I mention that no one knows other than myself of my strange abilities, and Canada gives me an odd look. "Whadaya taging abou? Asked Canada, with a mouth full of bread roll.

"Nothing, big brother..."

484 words (10:10)

Wowowowowow kk, berries, I'm going on holiday, and I'll be gone for like, a month. 

So I'll be gone for like 4-5 Days (Which is like the trip there)

Then for a few weeks I'll be able to be online, but not much because its a friging holiday-

Then a another week silence👌✨(way back ig)

Ciao berries 😘