Oh no, an unwelcome arrival...

"Hey dad! What's this box?" 

Canada had wondered into the basement, looking for something to entertain himself. It was a Tuesday afternoon, and yesterday was the little thing that happened with Sweden and Iceland. Whilst Ame & Aus were being lectured (although we all know Australia didn't care), he went down for something for him and Kiwi to do. 

"The lectures stopped as UK ran into the basement, curiously followed by the other three siblings. UK tried to reach for the box in Nada's arms. "Give it here Can, its dangerous for you-"

"Why?" Canada asked shaking it.

"IT JUST IS!" The four brothers were shocked, UK has never shouted, ever! "M-my apologies, just- please put it down!" 

Although still shock, Canada held the box.

"Hey? What's gonna happen if I open it~?" All of a sudden, when the box flung open, a greenish mist appeared, filling the room...

"What. Is. That?!" America screamed as a thick green mist travelled threw the English house.

UK entered the room. 

'What are you doing-" He gasped. "Swap, you fucking Whanker-!" He muttered as he ran over to the mist, as Canada entered, as wind started to pick up, the living room turned into a mini tornado. 

"What the maple is going on?!" Canada screamed, grabbing the wall. Aussie and Kiwi ran in. 

"No time, everyone out the living room Its a dimension hopper! In the next roughly 26 seconds, its will swap someone in here for someone in a anther world- just everyone out! UK screamed, holding onto the coffee table. 

America and UK began ushering their family out, holding on as best they can. 

"Get outa here ol' man!" America hissed pushing his dad to the door 

"America, I know more then you do-it should-" But alas it was to late, the portal has sucked up Ame, and when the storm cleared, and another Ame stepped out.

Not. Ours...

EEEEEEEEEE short bc gonna go beach very soon!

Also cliff hanger lolololol

325 words (3:39)