Part 1, 6. Karma

It was then on the airplane when I looked back at my time at military school that I realized; karma is real, and karma has been a tragedy in my life like a volcano spewing death and hopelessness all over my peace of mind, and a best friend like the kind of bestie that helps you out with anything you need and never lets you down. So I guess you could say she behaves like any other human. Karma is the way no one ever wanted to be friends with Charlie after he ruined my life, karma is the way Roy's life went downhill after what he did to me. Karma is the way Justice got kicked out of my school for being a rotten human being, karma is the way the next 4 years of Todd's life is ruined because he can't stop stealing people's stuff. Karma is the way I overcame all of my hardships in dealing with people but karma is also what has been coming around to get me lately. Karma is how alone I am knowing that the guy I think I love will never feel the same, and karma is what I feel when I want to end it all; all the pain... After 8th grade of karma always getting back at other people for me, I see it's finally time for me to pay my debts to the universe for my past mistakes. I often notice the way karma comes back around every once in a while when I think long and hard about my mistakes on midnights like this.