Part 1, 11. Bejeweled

I hated most of you in my 8th grade class and you guys hated me, granted, I also hate most of the freshmen in my class this year. I don't get along with kids my age in general, except Brody who was in 7th grade but he was smart. Which is why I'm usually friends with upperclassmen and people exponentially older than me. I was kind of mean to people who were not as smart as me, and well, I saw no one on my level of intelligence. I was very indirect, I mean, I wasn't mean TO you guys, just, about you I guess? It was the fact that I had a bad reputation and you guys, my other classmates, who I didn't even know were persecuting me. To the kids in my eighth grade class, thank you. The pain that you inflicted onto me only shaped me into who I am today and whether or not that's good or bad, depends on who you ask. My drill instructor told me the reason I was bullied was because you were all just so jealous of me, which makes sense. You always scoffed at me whenever I walked in the room, sparkling like a thousand stars dancing in unison, I was bejeweled with the wisdom of everyone in that damn room and y'all knew it.

     The way I was bejeweled blinded your sensitive little eyes, thus, making you obscured by the fact that I was in fact better than you in every way. Everyone had the envy of forest fire, always wanting so much more, but never getting what it is that they desire, everything, the kind of fire that consumes and consumes until nothing but broken oxygen molecules remain in the air. That kind of jealousy could only lead to bullying, don't worry, I understand why you guys did the things you did. It's the same with my freshman class like, oh God, they are all such wannabes, compared to me, the real thing of course. Saying that they are good at math, HA! Yeah right... Maybe I might be somewhat jealous too, everyone is so cool and gets so much attention and no one notices me, the same kid who got #1 8th grader in the whole school. In the midst of my envy, I still don't bully people the way I was practically oppressed by you guys. It's so similar here, a school that is 1500 miles away from there, and I'm still bullied by the popular kids who are either insecure or jealous, but they must be both because they too scoff when I walk into a room shining like a million stars. I'll just say this, I still think about you guys but only to help me remember what I've been through, and I'll say this too; you best believe I'm still bejeweled, on midnights like this.