Part 4, 34. Meat

I'm just meat to you, to everyone, right? Plug me into the feeding machine, ten in a pen pressed right up against me. You cut off my tongue so that I cannot scream. There's meat all over me... I had a dream about you guys, yeah, you guys. The same "friend group" that tried to end me, to choke me, it felt like less of a dream and a prophetic calling telling me it's something that you psychos would do.

     You were all parasitic intergalactic savages, landing here in the future to hunt me. Having destroyed many planets before the star force came to feed. I saw loved ones devoured and rivers of blood as you tore off their heads. I watched as you organized a system for organizing human flesh. After hooking me up and draining me of my flesh and blood, you kept me on antibiotics, keeping me alive, after everyone I loved died. You hung me up and stripped me clean, I guess there was meat on me. There was no one free of your grasp, but there were few that we heard of, who escaped your grip. Living underground hiding in sewer cities beneath the earth in the dark and deep they resisted. I wouldn't know whether or not to believe the fact someone broke free of your torture, when I was found there were not many left, they would force us to keep the human race going in here so they can manipulate more generations to come, I just hoped I wouldn't die a painful death, just swift and quick. They would continue to grind up the sick to maximize efficiency and then mulch our waste and remains of flesh back into our feed for optimal delivery. I heard the slaughterhouse screams on the floor where they would kill, I just hoped that when It came to me they tasted my adrenaline and soaked up all of my pus-filled sores. I hoped they wrapped me up in cellophane that was labeled organic, or labeled "grade A", and that my tendons would be caught between your teeth; because there was meat on me. So yeah, that was what my mind wanted to think of you master manipulators after what you did to me, and I still think about how I was just thought of as energizing, nutritious meat to you guys, on midnights like this.