-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME

AGE: 20 YRS

CLEMENTINE AGE: 19 YRS

AJ AGE: 8 YRS

HEIGHT: 5FT 9IN

EYE COLOR: LIGHT BROWN

HAIR COLOE: BLACK

WEAPON: BARBED WIRE BAT

-PROLOGUE-

After experiencing the craziness that has been going on in Richmond, (YN) and Clementine manage to stop the madness that has been going on there with the help of some friends they've made along the way, Javier, Kate, Gabriel, Tripp, and more. Once Richmond is now being led by Javier, Kate and Gabriel, both (YN) and Clementine has stated that they will now go out and find Alvin Lee Junior, AJ in short, thanks to Dr.Lingard.
.
.
4 years later, Clementine and (YN) were now finally together as one happy couple, and also to find AJ after leaving Richmond and raising him on their own, just like how Lees raised them two when they were kids. As of now, The three now make their way to the road and to travel to wherever they can survive, live, find food, and Last for as long as they can....but thing have turn upside down as the three got into a car accident...both (YN) and Clem suddenly woke up on a building, that happens to be some school, there they found AJ....but they bump into one group of teenagers in a middle school, which happens to be their home, and survivors ....What happens next? Find out!!!