Chp.24

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

Lilly: Kill him!!!

(YN): IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!!!!

(YN) started to rush down over to go save Clementine and them. Half of the soldiers charge at (YN) with sharp weapons and the other half with long range weapons as they started shootings him, (YN) quickly dodges and takes cover as one of the soldiers charging goes to (YN). The soldier wasn't fast enough to take down (YN) as (YN) quickly strikes his machete towards the soldier's mouth through, reaching its brain, and pulling it out, another one charges at (YN) and to miss his hit as (YN) dodges it away and to swing his machete, cutting and opening the guards stomach and its guts coming out, dropping its knees to the ground and (YN) shooting the guard straight point to the head. Two more guards tried teaming up against (YN), but (YN) acted quickly as he shoots one of them towards their kneecaps, dodging the other guard's hit, chopping its hands off and to slit its throat open, and to aim its head and shot the guard down. The other guard that was shot on the kneecap grabs onto (YN)'s shoulder, but he brutally hits the guard with an elbow strike and to shoot the guard couple of times and stabbing him through the head. Then, another guard tries to sneak attack (YN), but he knew he was coming within the second as he quickly turns and to stab the guard through his stomach and opening it up. As he does, (YN) jabs his whole arm holding the gun inside the guard's gut, going all in and reaching to the other side, and use the guard as a shield as he goes running up to the others guards that were shooting, and to shoot at them one by one.

Lilly: Fuck!! Fuck!!

As all the guards were taken down, and (YN) dropping the guard he use as a shield with, his focus was on Lilly. He wasted no time and goes after her, until the female guard aims her rifle at him and to shoot and land a bullet onto his shoulder and drops to the floor.

Clementine: (YN)!!!

AJ: NO!!

Tenn: Oh my god!

James: No!!

Lilly: Tch, that'll teach him to-

But suddenly...she notices (YN) moving, and surprise, (YN) stood back up, even if shot, he didn't back down and to still rush at Lilly, but first he had to deal with the female guard. The female guard was panicking and had a hard time reloading her rifle knowing a bullet to the shoulder didn't even stop (YN) at all. It was too late for her, (YN) has reached and to swing his machete, cutting the female guard's neck open and shooting her straight to the face...

Lilly: Motherfucker!!!

(YN) notice Lilly was about to shoot at him as he quickly dodges away and in a Nick of time as Lilly shot, he dodges the bullet. Which gave AJ the time to attack Lilly from behind by biting her hand.

Lilly: Fuck!!

Clem fights back too as she goes and tackles Lilly down on the ground, dropping her gun and Clem going after it. But Lilly stops her as she grabs her by the hair and pinning her down. AJ goes saving her, but Lilly hits AJ away. Clem then kicks Lilly off from her as she stood up, pulls her knife. Lilly rushes at her and punches her, dropping the knife and grabs it and pins Clem on the wall with the knife on her throat and Clem fighting back...

Lilly: Fucking waste! All of you!

AJ comes from behind as he again bites Lilly, but towards her leg, Lilly kicks AJ away as Clem snatches the knife from Lilly and to stab her on the leg...

Lilly: AAAAUGH!!! Shit!!

With her on the floor and Clem as well trying to catch her breathe...the two saw the gun on the floor, but notices Lilly the closes....well, not really as AJ quickly grabs the gun and aims it at Lilly!!!!

Lilly: A-AJ wait!! I..I give up! I will give up. Put down the gun, and I'll let everyone leave. My crew and I will leave, we won't bother you anymore!

James: AJ! She's not a threat anymore. Lower the gun.

AJ: You don't know her! I do! She's bad! She almost got us killed and almost shot (YN)!

Lilly: You don't have to do this, please..!

Tenn: It's a trick!

Lilly: Don't you fucking dare AJ!

James: Just, give me the gun AJ.

Tenn: Don't! She's gonna end up hurting more!

Lilly: I-I won't! I promise! I-

Clementine: Do it AJ!!

James: What?! You-

(YN): Shoot her AJ!!

Without hesitation....AJ pulls the trigger, and to shoot down Lilly.
.
.
.
LETS GO!!! IM SICK OF HER ASS ALREADY!!!

James: N-No! What have you-

BUT AJ STARTED BLASTING LILLY AGAIN EVEN THOUGH SHE DEAD!! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!!! OH YEAH!!! AJ WASNT ABOUT THAT SHIT!!!! AJ DOES IT!!!
.
.
.
Ahem, pardon me, a little inner Berleezy fan just came out of me for a sec....anyways, AJ not only shot her, but to shoot her several times. And (YN) stops him....

(YN): AJ...enough.

AJ stops and lowers the gun...and James wasn't pleasant at all when Clem and (YN) told AJ to shoot Lilly, even though she wasn't even a threat at all
.
.
.
Suddenly, the boat began to cause weird noises, and boat to shake too. the noise was eventually coming from the boiler room...which can mean one thing.

Clementine: The bomb!

(YN): Fuck! Clem, AJ-

The boat suddenly caused a huge explosion, causing everyone to be sent flying away....
.
.
.
.
What happens next?

-END OF CHAPTER 24-