Chp.14

-AUTHOR's POV-

-2 WEEKS LATER-

2 weeks have passed already, (YN) Clem and the rest have been busy building the school with defense. Setting traps with covered dirt, barbed wires on the walls to avoid climbing, benches flipped aside as shields for taking cover, walker's head on sticks to scare the raiders, and signs too. Clem (YN) and AJ appear outside and see everything almost done.

Clementine: Ready to work, kiddo?

(YN): And this time, no slacking, okay?

AJ: Sure, got it. I'm gonna go patrol with Tenn.

(YN): Okay, call us if you need anything.

AJ: I will.

AJ jobs over to Tenn and to work with him patrol for anything coming towards the school. Clem and (YN) then gets to work, but before they do, they notice Violet and Louis arguing to each other, so they ho and check to see what was the fuss about.

Violet: Where you're going?

Louis: I gotta go inside.

Violet: And do what?

Louis: I gotta do something...important.

Violet: Fucking Shit Louis, for once in your life take this shit seriously. This isn't a joke!

Louis: Hey! I've been taking this shit serious for days, almost two weeks.

Violet: So has everyone else.

Louis stood quiet, and to walk away and scoffs as he walks over to practice shooting the bow...Violet notices Clem and (YN).

Violet: Hey.

Clementine: So, we do expect Lilly and her people to show up days ago.

(YN): No kidding, wonder what's holding them off?

Clementine: Don't know. All I know is that we have more time to prepare, but now this waiting sucks, and everyone's on edge.

Clementines Need our help?

Violet: Yes please? Can you two make sure to check on everyone out here and see if they're doing their shit right?

(YN): Sure, we're on it.

Violet: Thanks, I'll go at the back hallway to border the doors up, since Louis doesn't want to and has other things on his own...moron.

Violet goes inside to the back to boarder up the doors and windows. Clem and (YN) walk around to check on everyone and making sure their doing their part. (YN) checks on Omar and Ruby, so far so good. Then, he goes over to Louis as he was or acting shooting the bow to the target...and seems to be missing and stressing about it.

Louis: Shit.

Clementine: You okay?

Louis: *sighs* No...in a few weeks, days, or hours, the raiders are gonna come, wreck everything here, burn it down and steal or kill us. And then won't matter how much I suck at this.