-Coming REAL Soon-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-(YN)'s POV-

...
.
.
.
Do you guys honestly believe it's over? ...You think my story gets to end with a happy ending? ....You think the AUTHOR made you guys think that MY story just ended with a happy ending, surrounding with friends and people you cared for, and being forever to live on with the love of my life?! ....Think again. To think the author @Victor_TheRiper, has fooled all you, thinking my story ended with one, relief, peaceful and very much happy ending. No, No, No...No. Not all of us can get a proper happy ending, you don't predict your own ending, life predicts your ending. To think, I've had everything I had in my life, everything I had was in one peace....and now, it's gone, all of it. I have lost so many, my mom....my friends....Louis....Violet....Mitch....Ruby...
Aasim....Willy....Omar...Rosie...Tenn.........Kenny......Lee.....A-AJ...My little sweet Lucille....and...a-and....my one, and only...my beloved one....my everything...Clementine. Why, out of all people, had to be me, only me, to be the one to loose everything?!
.
.
.
Those people...those bastards that came to the school...and took every single of them away from me....but, I...I wasn't even there, nor wasn't even fast enough to get there and save all of them in time...I let everyone down, AJ, Lucille.....Clementine. They died cause of me! Cause I wasn't there for them when all of it happen! But...I blame them, I blame those who took them away from me....they're these people that happen to be in one big group, we've heard about them time to time before...survived longer than us too, longer than me and Clementine...so far, they're still sticking together till this day...and now...they decided to barge into my school, and kill my friends, and take everything away that I had in my life! And you know what's even worse? My friends, AJ...Lucille..and Clementine...didn't even get the chance to fight back at all, they were killed...mercilessly.
.
.
.
When I arrived so late...the first thing I saw...were my friends on the ground, lay there, dead....snd the second I went looking for AJ, Lucille and Clementine in our dorms...no words can express about the feeling of loosing the people you truly cared and loved, the people you raised them as your own, and loosing someone that you and your loved one created...

*A scene showing (YN) on his knees, hugging AJ, Lucille, and Clementine all together, dead and him screaming and yelling in agony, rage, and despair*

.
.
.
.
.
.

-AUTHOR's POV-

Outside the school, everything was destroyed, defenses, walls torn apart, and even the building too.
.
.
At the back of the school bus, more graves were put now, and those graves considered everyone that (YN) have lost: Violet, Louis, Mitch, Ruby, Willy, Aasim, Omar....Alvin "Lee" Junior(AJ), ...his daughter, Lucille...and last, the one and only person he ever loved and was for ever in his life, Clementine. As everyone were buried into their graves and their names placed on them as well...which only leaves Clementine left...
.
.
(YN) approaches to Clem's grave, holding her onto his hands (we have a prosthetic hand if y'all are wondering) and her body wrapped around with a blanket. (YN) looks at her...and to remember the memories he had with her since the beginning, their adventure, their smiles...and them being together. (YN) has cried enough already and can't anymore. All he can feel...was despair, saddened, broken...and sorrow.

(YN): Goodbye, Clementine.

(YN) gave one last goodbye to her, and to slowly her on her grave and to bruh her next to AJ and Lucille.
.
.
.
Afterwards, he says his prayers to all of his friends and love ones. Once he does and finish, he then goes back in...and to collect everything and store it onto his bag as he plans to leave the school, and move on. He collects the gun, which happens to be AJ's, then he collects a big machete, which is his daughter's Lucille's, and lastly...he collects his very own favorite weapon to use: A base ball bat, barbed wire too, and the bat was even a gift from Clementine, and named his bat "Clementine." Once he collects his weapons and whey bring else, and putting his prosthetic hand on. He exits the school, gives one last prayer to his friends and loved ones, says his final goodbyes to AJ, Lucille and Clementine. After that, he exits through the gates, and shuts them completely and to leave and move on to survive...but not just that, to also search and find the group that was responsible for all of this. (YN)'s eyes were nothing but despair, they're just filled with anger, rage...and could not wait to find this group who was responsible for this.

(YN): I won't forget it, never in my life. So you and your group better say your final prayers...cause I'm coming after you, Rick Grimes!

A non-canon walking dead book presentes:

The Walking Dead: Retaliation

Coming 2024