Chp.19

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, Violet Louis and Willy head back to the school as Clementine (YN) and AJ walk down the woods to go look for James and ask him for help. Clementine led the way to find James spot, but as she does, they found his comps fire spot, but to find out it's running with walkers all over...

(YN): Uh-Oh.

AJ: I don't see James, just monsters.

Clementine: Oh no, don't tell me-

James: Ahem.

They all startled and turns to see James behind them and gals he was okay...Clem notices a bandage wrapped around his arm too...

Clementine: You're hurt.

(YN): You okay?

James: I'm fine.

Clementine: Did the raiders do this?

James: It looked like they had people from your school...why are you here?

Clementine: The raiders kidnapped our people and took them to our boat and need to save them, but to do that, we need your help moving some walkers.

James: ...I could, maybe help, but my mask, it's still in the camp site. Inside my bag. I can't pass through a herd without it.

(YN): No worries, we can take them down-

James: No please, don't kill then.

(YN): Say Wha-??

James: The walkers, don't kill 'em. If you distract them, I'll sneak and find my mask.

AJ: Distract all of them??

James: Please.

(YN): Uh...

Clementine: Sure, we will. Let's go.

(YN): Ookay then...AJ, stay here and take cover, keep your eyes out.

AJ: Okay.

Both Clem and (YN) rush over to the walkers and to avoid killing them and to just distract them, away from James to get his mask. They started kicking the walkers down and not killing then at all. They notices James reaching to his camp and looking for his bag...and is taking quite a while...

(YN): Anytime now!

Clementine: We can't keep this up, did you find it?

James: It's not here. The horses must've-there!

His bag was on the other side, passing through the walkers...

(YN): Shit. How-

AJ: Hey! Over here, you monsters!

The walkers heard AJ and they go after him...

Clementine: AJ!

(YN): No!

James: There's too many of them!

(YN) looks around, and to spot the big cart that the raiders use ...

(YN): That cart, I'll give it a push to cause a noise to draw the walkers away. Keep them distracted.

Clementines Okay.

While Clem distract the walkers, (YN) rushes over to the cart to pick it up and push it and notices James wanting to help him..

(YN): I got this, go help Clem.

James: What? But this cart's too heavy to carry and push. You'll need-

Suddenly, James thought (YN) couldn't be able to lift and push the heavy cart alone, but was wrong as he witness to see him lifting the cart and slowly pushing it with little of struggle...