Chp.9 A Stagger Reunion/The Whisperer

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, Clem and AJ were in dee trouble after being kick out of the school and in the woods now. They bumped into Abel, the creep that met them before and the man who Brody knew about the "disappearance" of Minnie and Sophie. But he wasn't alone, he was with someone else too. This someone knows Clementine very well, she even knew her back when she was a little girl, alongside with (YN) too. The someone also happens to be somewhat friend with them, and Lee. She is none other...than Lilly.

OOOOOUUU I CANT WAIT TILL WE REACH TO THAT PART OF THE STORY, WAIT TILL YOU MEET YOUR END YOU SMELLY C*NT GHOUL!!!!!

OOOOOUUU I CANT WAIT TILL WE REACH TO THAT PART OF THE STORY, WAIT TILL YOU MEET YOUR END YOU SMELLY C*NT GHOUL!!!!! ....ahem, anyways...

Lilly: Oh my god, Is that you...Clementine?!

Clementine: What..???

Lilly: I...my name is Lilly. You may or may not remember me, it has been a while.

Clementine: Lilly?!? ...I-I thought you died.

Lilly: I've come close.

Lilly Picks Clem up...and Abel eases up on AJ...

Lilly: ...Lee isn't with you? ...So, he's dead then.

Clementine: ...

Lilly: Even though he was kind to me, I won't forgive him for leaving me out the road, after what I did to that chick.

Clementine: Carly.

Lilly: Lee was smart for not letting me stay with the group. He was smart to do so, really. But also, he had too much faith on other people. Probably why he kept you around, probably why he didn't make it. Same thing will happen to you, if you repeat his mistakes. Your little boy there, you'll die for protecting him. You may be keep this up for a while longer, but eventually he will slow you down. A Walker you didn't spot, bullet you can't dodge, a desperate cry for help that brings the herd. It happen to Lee, it'll happen to you.

Clementine: Not true. AJ can handle himself.

Lilly: Well, he's got spirit I give him that. But you and I know it won't be enough.

Abel: Fuck, we don't got time for this.

Lilly: We got history.

Abel: Great, you know her, I know her, more important we got a job to do. And besides, still figuring out where that other one is, it was a boy who was with them.

Lilly: Boy? ...Wait, (YN)...what happen to him? Did it happen with Lee as well-

Clementine: N-No! He isn't dead. He's alive, he's just...he's...at the school, he's unconscious, as far I know.

Lilly: How?

Clementine: He was shot, but survived.

Lilly: Hm, you know. For someone like (YN), I've seen how capable he is protecting you back when you two were kids. I gotta say, he's got more spirit as well...we can help you take care of him better, and help you both raise this boy Clementine, but we need you to do something for us.