XXX

Another Plot
In which Techno finally comes clean that he's been building a war room and didn't fully retire...
You're not surprised

...~<<<()>>>~...

As (Y/n) continued to recover, Technoblade took on the role of a diligent caretaker. He brought her warm meals, made sure she took her medicine, and ensured she was comfortable. In the quiet moments of her convalescence, Techno decided to share a part of himself.

"You know, sometimes when I said I was going to the village or the Nether, I was actually building a base," Technoblade admitted, his tone carrying a mix of vulnerability and honesty.

(Y/n) looked up at him, her eyes reflecting understanding. "I knew," she confessed, offering a small smile. "You always had that look when you came back, like you were carrying a secret. I'm not stupid."

Technoblade raised an eyebrow. "You knew all along?"

She nodded. "I figured it out. But I didn't mind. Everyone needs a bit of secrecy."

He sighed, relieved by her acceptance. "It's filled with war supplies, just in case. I don't want anything bad happening to you again."

(Y/n) reached out, gently squeezing his hand. "I appreciate it, Techno. But you don't have to do everything alone. We're in this together."

In that moment, the shared understanding between them deepened, creating a sense of unity that went beyond the physical walls of their cabin. Together, they faced not only the challenges of the present but also the uncertainties of the future.

Technoblade looked thoughtful for a moment, considering the idea. "Bringing Tommy to the base might not be a bad idea. It could reveal his true intentions and help us understand where he stands."

(Y/n) nodded in agreement. "It's worth a shot. We need to know who we can trust."

Techno gave her a grateful smile. "You always have a way of seeing things clearly."

With a shared understanding, they decided to bring Tommy to the secret base, hoping to gain insights into the brewing conflicts and alliances. The cabin, once a place of refuge, now became a center for planning and strategizing against the looming challenges.

Technoblade gazed into (Y/n)'s eyes, a soft sincerity in his voice. "Just so we're clear, I love you," he affirmed, wanting to make sure his feelings were unmistakable.

(Y/n) smiled, a warmth spreading across her face. "Got it, loud and clear," she teased, appreciating the reassurance. In that simple exchange of words, a connection strengthened, anchoring them amidst the uncertainties that surrounded their lives.

Technoblade pressed a gentle kiss on (Y/n)'s forehead, a silent promise in the gesture. "Rest up, Philza will check on you later," he whispered, his touch a soothing balm as he ensured she felt cared for and protected.

Techno quietly slipped out of the room, the door closing softly behind him. The cabin held a sense of tranquility, and as he stepped into the living area, his mind was consumed by the weight of emotions and the silent battles he fought to keep (Y/n) safe.

...~<<<()>>>~...

Techno's grip tightened on Tommy's shoulder as he guided him away from the cabin, the crisp winter air biting at their faces. Tommy, ever the talkative one, couldn't resist breaking the silence.

"Techno, mate, have you ever seen (Y/n) mad? I mean, like, properly mad. Unnegotiable mad."

Techno glanced at Tommy, a furrow in his brow. "No, can't say I have. Why?"