XIX

The side of Anarchy
In which, after many years of never choosing a side
You chose...
Anarchy or rather...

...~<<<()>>>~...

Technoblade loaded his crossbow and fired at Tubbo's drawing all attention to him

"Alright. Listen here! You guys listen to me!" Technoblade's voice cut through, catching everyone off guard.

"I did not spend weeks planning this revolution! Giving you guys gear, for you guys to go in and replace one tyrant with another!" He continued, accusing the very rebellion of perpetuating the cycle of tyranny.

Quackity chuckled in disbelief, mirroring the confusion that gripped the crowd. Techno's unexpected words echoed through the makeshift gathering, challenging the very core of their cause.

As Techno rallied against the idea of replacing one tyrant with another, (Y/n) took a decisive stand. Positioned strategically, she notched her bow, preparing to fire arrows at anyone attempting to draw their weapons. The chaos intensified when Dream, hidden within the crowd, lunged at Tommy, igniting a messy scuffle among the rebels.

Tubbo, still en route, grappled with the unfolding pandemonium, while the bewildered crowd tried to comprehend Technoblade's unexpected tirade. Niki, feeling betrayed, clutched her head, unable to fathom the sudden turn of events.

"Techno?" (Y/n) questioned her friend grew in size and with a hiss his mask was replaced with the face of a boar and his eyes glowed a menacing red, it didn't shake her.

Amidst the bedlam, Technoblade continued his onslaught, launching rockets and causing further disorder. The rebellion, once united against a common enemy, now fractured under the weight of internal strife.

As Tommy desperately sought answers, chasing Technoblade in an attempt to quell the escalating madness, the crowd scattered. (Y/n) maintained her position, a vigilant archer preventing any escape. The fate of Pogtopia hung in the balance, each arrow fired contributing to the chaos that would shape the rebellion's destiny.

In the midst of the turmoil, Technoblade's pursuit of chaos escalated. His rockets targeted the podium's roof, aiming to eliminate more individuals. Tommy, holding his ground, attempted to intervene, sword clashing with Techno's crossbow.

Fundy, grappling with the unraveling events, voiced the disbelief shared by many. The sudden revelation about Wilbur being the alleged traitor left the rebels in disarray. Amid accusations and confusion, Tubbo tried to make sense of the chaos, only to be met with more questions than answers.

As the confrontation escalated, Dream's appearance added to the chaos. The rebellion, once a united front, now faced internal strife and betrayal. In the midst of the turmoil, (Y/n) played her part, firing arrows at those attempting to flee the mayhem.

"Are you kidding me, (Y/n)? Why would you choose Techno? Why would you become a part of this destruction?" Tommy's eyes burned with a fiery intensity as he questioned the ally turned adversary before him.

Quackity and Fundy, equally angered and hurt by the perceived betrayal, joined in the grilling. "We trusted you! We fought together, and you're siding with the one who's tearing everything apart?" Quackity's frustration spilled into his words, mirroring the sentiments of those who had once considered (Y/n) an ally.