The marketing plan

The marketing team were having meeting and the excitement was buzzing. Phi Janhae was quick to take video footages of the photoshoot that day. She snatched the opportunity thinking that making a behind the scene video would be great promotional video. Not just promoting Joong but their handsome and very available CEO- the award-winning photographer. The chaotic energy between Phi New and Phi Janhae vibing through the meeting room.

The door of the meeting room slammed open, with the ignorant intern from photoshoot bursting in. Phi New looked towards the team. "Didn't I dismiss her that day? How did she get in here?"

"You can't dismiss me! My father is a friend of the CEO! I need to pass my internship" She fumed

"if you knew who the CEO was, you wouldn't be this situation." Phi Janhae couldn't help but laughed. Before the intern could reply, Dunk walked in fully suited looking every bit of the CEO that he is with First following close behind.

 Before the intern could reply, Dunk walked in fully suited looking every bit of the CEO that he is with First following close behind

"Are we late?" Dunk asked First

"No, Khun Bpra Taan Boor-ri-sad, you are just on time. We needed to discuss some matters beforehand. Janhae please get security to escort her out." The intern had gone pale when she heard how New had addressed Dunk. 

With the drama long behind them, Phi Janhae was excited to share their idea on the behind the scene footage. When Phi Janhae finished sharing, New continued, giving no room for Dunk to comment. They desperately wanted Dunk to agree.

Phi Janhae and Phi New had been working with Dunk since he started the company. He trusts their instinct but was confused, "Why would you need to market me as an award-winning photographer? I haven't been active in the field of photography for years. I don't see how that would increase the demand."

"I would beg to differ, Dunk. Khaotung had mentioned that your photos are still in demand." First commented.

"See? Well, if you don't see, look at the photos we've decided on. Joong's fan club is going to love it!" Dunk shook his head at Phi New's excitement.

"I trust you Phi New, Phi Janhae. Go ahead with the behind the scene idea." Phi New and Phi Janhae clasped each other's hands excitedly.

"This product is going to be a bomb. It's going to launch us through the sphere, I can tell." Phi Janhae exclaimed. None of the them were prepared for the hype that was about to happen and for a very different reason. 

---

A/N: This was fun to write. Really looking to TayNew's new series "on sale" next year. that's how I I imagine his character for this series. and my memory of Janhae is more of her character as Miriam in Tonhon Chonlatee. I can imagine how chaotic they would be together. Chaawp mai

**I'll most likely be able to drop 2 chapters during the weekend since I have a lil more time but not so likely during weekdays. I'm changing from my usual 1 chapter a day because like I've mentioned this is a slow burn so there are a whole lot more chapters, don't want you all to wait too long. I'll try na. I'll try😆😆