The wedding gift

The JoongDunk fandom were elated that they were finally married but disappointed at the same time as there was only 1 photo of their wedding. 

 They were bummed out as they were used to being so involved in their life

 They were bummed out as they were used to being so involved in their life. Dunk assured them that they have a surprise coming up for the JoongDunk fandom when they were interviewed. Joong had an amused smile as he wondered what his husband was up to.

Dunk didn't fail to surprise Joong. Joong couldn't believe that there was still something new that he can learn about his husband. Of all the things that they could do for their fans, he did not expect his husband to arrange a wedding themed concert. The ticket was basically an invitation to their wedding. Dunk was adamant that it would only be held once. GMMTV had to source the biggest hall available as the anticipation was high.

Never once did Dunk ever mentioned that he had inclination towards music. He was surprised to hear Dunk sing. Though he was not as well trained as he was, he was good. They would make a formidable singing duo if his husband was open to the idea. His low timbred voice against his soft high note. It was a perfect combination. Joong loved the list of songs that were given to them, they spoke to him. They really spoke of their love.

The concert was basically a journey of their love story, though a simplified version, what the JoongDunk fandom had already known. They had only added one detail which was how they met and missed each other in uni before meeting up again as who they are today. They showed a snippet of the proposal. With each scene, there was a song that accompanied it, describing their thoughts and feelings at that particular moment. When the wedding scene came up, Joong couldn't help but feel his heart thumping. His husband, just as handsome and beautiful as he was on their wedding day. He wondered how his love for him can still grow more.

Their fans had enjoyed the concert, most of them swooning by the end of it. Phi Janhae had gushed about the experience when they were back to work. She had ensured that Dunk secured a ticket for her being that she is the biggest JoongDunk fan.

***

Joong and Dunk were invited for POP Live interview with Phi Koung and Phi Nui to share their life story. They've greeted each other and the audience with a wai.

"Congratulations, Joong and Dunk on your marriage! Khun Dunk, it's great to see you again but in such a different context. I can't help but dive into the life of the JoongDunk phenomena and how both of you navigate your personal relationship" Phi Koung started off. They shared their journey on how it all started, how they felt grateful towards their fans' support and how they thrived through all the ups and downs with each other's support and the support of their love ones.

"I like how both of you were able to separate what's personal and what's for your fan. A private wedding and a wedding themed concert. Who would have thought of that? Did it come from you or was it from the company?" Phi Koung continued to ask. Joong looked towards Dunk.