Discovery Pt 2

Joong was still staring at Dunk as they went to bed. Dunk was getting very self-conscious at this point.

"Is there anything that you would like to say? Gu (k)heng (I'm getting a little self-conscious) with all the staring." Dunk said as he looked at Joong.

"I just can't believe you are my idol. Do you know how much your songs helped me pull through? And your last song... I thought something happened. There wasn't any news about you. You've used a pseudo name. There was no way to search for you. Was that the time your parents-" It was a sensitive topic that they never really spoke. Dunk nodded and sighed at his comment. "That was my good-bye to the life I've led."

"When did you start writing again? Why?" Joong couldn't help but ask.

"You, you inspired me to write again. Whenever I had time, whenever the feelings came, whenever the thoughts of you are too strong for me to hold on. I just needed to express them." He touched Joong's face as he spoke, kissing him at the end of his speech, leaning his forehead against his as he broke the kiss.

"Thank you, thank you for sharing this with me. Your gift is priceless." Joong whispered.

"Compared to what you have done for me. It's nothing" Dunk laughed.

"What would it mean to you if they really found out who you were?" Dunk had always been a very private person. He had slowly adapted to being in the limelight as the JoongDunk phenomenon grew but to be thrusted into the open as the renown reclusive songwriter. He really didn't know what impact it has on Dunk.

"Let's just take it one step at a time." Dunk sighed.

***

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: a lil lovey dovey moment between Joong and Dunk🤭🤭A lil on what Dunk does for Joong since we already have so many moments of what Joong does for Dunk.